KPMG Taxation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Taxation Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Taxation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chennai (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 rounds, first being the HR round. This had general questions such "Tell me about yourself" & background related questions. Round two was was a technical one with a senior member of the team. Your knowledge of the subject and position being applied for will be tested. Also you will be checked for your attitude and the manner in which you carry yourself. The way in which answers are being given. Round 3 is also technical by another member of the team. One should extremely well prepared. The last & final round is one by the most senior person of the team. He gives the final yes / no for whether the candidate should be hired. After the interview process, HR will inform you about your selection / rejection. The duration depends on how urgent is the requirement.

Interview Questions

• Which is your favourite Accounting Standard? Please give some information about it and tell us what interests you about it the most ?   1 Answer