KPMG Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Berkeley, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Campus recruit. Process took ~2 weeks. Attended a network event followed by a first round of interview (~30 min) on campus. Interviewed with a manager. Basic behavior questions. Good vibe.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a client facing experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Tempe, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied through campus career link, invited for first round interview about 1 week later. 30 min basic interview with mostly behavioral questions.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was given an audio submission task after taking the online test. There were 3 questions regarding the firm and position, as well as the current trend of technology and how you can apply it to the business.

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG? Why technology consulting? How can technology make an impact on current business?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Patiala (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment. First there was a GD. Only 1 person selected from a panel of 13. And then there were two interviews(technical and HR) and one telephonic interview