KPMG Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

3.3

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

After I submit the application. HR called contacted me by phone. They asked me about my former internship experience and then I went for the interview onsite. The interview was about 15 minutes and I received my offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my prior working experience in small business.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Trainee Interview

Interview

In teh interview the HR representative asked me if any of my relatives or family members held a position of trust in a listed company. She also asked whether I had mentionable ownership in any listed company. I know that these things must be decleared when one is starting as an employee in certain companies but I do not think that they should be asked in an interview.

Trainee Interview

Interview

Assessment centre through an Intray exercise. Presentation of a case study to partner and two interviews with different staff members.application form involved a number of questions which were mostly easy and relevant. Company presentations prior to interview process was interesting, well run and effective

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

KPMG is one of the top four auditing firms in india. It is excellent in iterms of work culture and exposure. If you are preparing for an interview, be thorough with general concepts eg. a commerce student needs to be through with golden rules of accounting and its application.
    one important advice : Show lot of Confidence while you are being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you feel is Air India lagging behind, suppport your answer with reasons and also tell us the solution if you given a chance in management?
      CONDITION: answer needs to be answered in 2 mintues covering all the points   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)).

Interview

I submitted my resume. Then, I had a short phone call in order to fix a date for an interview. Finally, I had three interviews at the main office. Great experience and friendly people.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work alone or in team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG in September 2012.

Interview

During the interview i've been submitted to a stressed enviroment where i was asked how could i handle pression; why i was interested in the job; and why i should be hired.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Interview

Online assessment includes a series of different scenario analysis. It is a kind of behavioral assessment mostly testing your problem solving skills. In additional, there is no correct solution for each question and no time limit in this online assessment. What I can do is choosing the best and least choices in each scenario.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ipoh (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Ipoh (Malaysia)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview. Basically they asked questions related to my resume. It was just like a chit-chat session with 2 interviewers. No test is given. The interview ended by asking me what question do I have.

Interview Questions

The interviewer told me that will be their off-peak period and internship trainee will basically have less works to do and hence less to learn.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed at KPMG Brazil: two rounds of interviews (HR and strategy partner), writing piece, logic, general knowledge and English tests. Good rapport with the interviewer and a good overall process

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

The first round was aptitude, had questions on basic quants, english, reasoning and logical.
    Second round was technical interview, pretty straightforward questions based on your resume and on the domain that you're applying for.
    Third round was a mixture of technical and HR round.