KPMG Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

3.3

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

After I submit the application. HR called contacted me by phone. They asked me about my former internship experience and then I went for the interview onsite. The interview was about 15 minutes and I received my offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my prior working experience in small business.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Curitiba (Brazil)) in July 2018.

Interview

I signded up in a career website. The proccess last 2 months. The first test was i group dynamic where we presented ourselves, solved a logic case and wrote a text about ethic in business. After that we made english and excel tests. The last part was the interview with de partners and managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want work on KPMG?
      Do you know anybody who works with accountancy ?   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

The first round was aptitude, had questions on basic quants, english, reasoning and logical.
    Second round was technical interview, pretty straightforward questions based on your resume and on the domain that you're applying for.
    Third round was a mixture of technical and HR round.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicosia (Cyprus)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG (Nicosia (Cyprus)) in April 2017.

Interview

Two main interviews. The first one was filled with more general questions about the economy and financial markets.
    The second interview had specific questions for the qualification i was planning to do. Overall it was a good experience but i think some questions were useless.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2017.

Interview

-1st round, 2nd round and more
    -phone interview asking your relevant experiences, technical skills about account and audit
    -email received after two weeks of interview
    -met with HR regarding the daily work process

Interview Questions

• How to develop sustainable management business for listed companies   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2014.

Interview

Had lots of interviews and there were long waiting periods to find out if I progressed to next stage. Met with different interviewers who all asked different questions and tested different areas.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ipoh (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Ipoh (Malaysia)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview. Basically they asked questions related to my resume. It was just like a chit-chat session with 2 interviewers. No test is given. The interview ended by asking me what question do I have.

Interview Questions

The interviewer told me that will be their off-peak period and internship trainee will basically have less works to do and hence less to learn.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Interview

Online assessment includes a series of different scenario analysis. It is a kind of behavioral assessment mostly testing your problem solving skills. In additional, there is no correct solution for each question and no time limit in this online assessment. What I can do is choosing the best and least choices in each scenario.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)).

Interview

Very fast and smooth interview. The lady was very nice and showed interest in my answers.
    She asked what specific area of audit I want to be in, availability etc. Note this was a phone interview and afterwards I was invited in their office to meet the manager and take a test.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting questions like what are financial statements, income statement. What is audit.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

KPMG is one of the top four auditing firms in india. It is excellent in iterms of work culture and exposure. If you are preparing for an interview, be thorough with general concepts eg. a commerce student needs to be through with golden rules of accounting and its application.
    one important advice : Show lot of Confidence while you are being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you feel is Air India lagging behind, suppport your answer with reasons and also tell us the solution if you given a chance in management?
      CONDITION: answer needs to be answered in 2 mintues covering all the points   Answer Question