KREO design & innovation Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KREO design & innovation Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at KREO design & innovation

Interviews for Top Jobs at KREO design & innovation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KREO design & innovation (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The HR is very much attentive.

Although I got late and reached office during lunch break, but the HR attended me well and guided me throughout the process. She guide me the full procedure for an interview

Interview Questions

• Q1. I was asked to specify the key metrics I use to track my design’s success

Q2. How do you stay abreast of the latest design trends?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KREO design & innovation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KREO design & innovation (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The staffing consultant refer me for this job

The interview process was very smooth and the second round with a senior was very much impressive. He was very skilled and asked only the questions that were related to the job.

Interview Questions

• What qualities and skills should a good graphic designer have?

Describe the major steps of your creative process?

How do you incorporate feedback into your designs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KREO design & innovation (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online. Although I was not available for F2F interview, but the HR was enough supportive so she set up a telephonic interview. It was very helpful from the HR team and the sernior who took my interview and managed somehow for the telephonic interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. For a website that sells cupcakes and also does home repairs, what should be its color palette.

2. What is the thing you hate the most doing as a graphic designer?   1 Answer