KSL Media Assistant Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KSL Media Assistant Media Planner Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KSL Media (Encino, CA).

Interview

Interviewer was very awkward and uncomfortable. It was difficult to tell what he thought. Not very clear in explaining job expectations.

Interview Questions

• Asked to define the job and explain the difference between planning and buying, asked about excel experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KSL Media

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KSL Media (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I met with 4 or 5 managers of different accounts, the whole process took about 2 hours. The people there are very friendly and nice. Most questions are about my past experience and class projects. Other questions like: why do you want to work here, what is your career goal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KSL Media (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Met with a lot of different people, but it wasn't really clear which people I would be working with. Had five different in person interviews, which I got after a phone interview. Seemed like the office was pretty busy and one of the interviewers seemed like she was trying to scare me with the difficulty level of the work.

Interview Questions

• I am interviewing a lot of people, so what makes you stand out? What can you tell me that makes you stand out from the others.   Answer Question