KW Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KW Associates

2.2

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KW Associates (Columbia, SC) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Had two interviews
     First was an overview of the company and basic questions are asked to make sure there's mutual interest on both sides. Second interview is with two or three team leader/department heads/HR. In that interview they have a list of questions in front of them. Tell us about yourself? What do you know about the position? Why do you think you can be successful at the position?

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KW Associates (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Typically 2 interviews. One with two department heads and other with HR and one or two department heads. They have a shortlist of generic questions in front of them during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing complicated. Asked what you think a typical day is like for an account manager and why you think you'd be successful at the position.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Accounts Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KW Associates in January 2009.

Interview

Hiring is done on Tuesdays at the warehouse location

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, you get what you get.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KW Associates (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Super long interview process to say the least. Went to first interview face to face the next was a test then the final interview was a role play skit over the phone. I had to read a story and in 20 min the phone rang and I had to role play. it was insane!!!!! I thought I was auditioning for a movie. I hung the phone up and walked out

Interview Questions

• If you saw Suzy and her line was backed up and you were busy what should you do to help Paul catch up?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KW Associates in January 2013.

Interview

Very quick. Took a tour of warehouse, met with all the team leaders and sales staff and then spent 30 minutes doing an interview. After the interview was completed the job was offered the same day and time.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle competition?   1 Answer

Global Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KW Associates (Cambridge, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Several tiers, made it through the first few. One tier is a presentation interview, the next is a personality. This is all after going through an online process to test general intelligence and personality. If candidate proceeds through initial interviews but not later ones, can be filtered into other positions, for me it was marketing.

Interview Questions

• Management case study questions, also questions to see if you're a fit for their Logistics, marketing or brewing positions   Answer Question