KaVo Kerr Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

3.1

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr Group (Glen Allen, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews with HR then face to face with hiring manager. One HR interview was with the parent company, Danaher. They pretty much reviewed expereience and how it would relate to current job. During the face to face the hiring manager really disected every single thing on your resume,

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr Group (Orange, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview then
    1st round In-person Interview then
    2nd round In-person interview

Before I got to my 1st In-person interview the HR department wanted to vet all 5 of my references. I had to send an email to each of the 5 references and have them fill out a questionnaire regarding my work performance and overall personality.

A note to the HR department- If you are to have such a thorough reference check, that is fine, but you might want to save it for the last round of interviews AFTER I have had the chance to meet all the interviewers. Can you imagine if I had to send a reference questionnaire during 1st round interviews for each job I was interested in? My references would tire of it and no longer fill them out!

You have a really bad process regarding your reference checks. Please save your reference checks to the last step and only if you're going to offer me the position. This is no way to treat potential employees or people....period!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr Group.

Interview

I applied through a college career fair and had a phone interview a few days later. I did a couple phone interviews then was invited out to NC for the last round of interviews. I had five on-site interviews and also did a sales role play for about 11 people who worked for the company. It was a nerve-racking interview process, but I enjoyed it.

START Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr Group (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

They bring the final people out to Charlotte, NC for an in depth interview process. There are multiple interviews back to back. They, also, as that you do a role play with with someone you haven't met while the people you interviewed with watch. This gives them a chance to critique your skills, and it gives them a better idea of how you do what you do.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate yourself?   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr Group (Orange, CA).

Interview

HR phone interview, online references, 1:1 manger interview, panel interview

They have a ridiculous online reference process that you're supposed to fill out before the interview. It requires you to provide contact information of 2 previous supervisors and 3 other people. References are checked with a skills survey prior to the panel.

I interviewed with the panel and they were all very nice people. However, HR calls me back 2 weeks later asking me to give them my current manger's contact info before they make a decision. I refused to jeopardize my current job and have them contact my boss in the "hope" they'd extend an offer.

Reference checks should be completed after you've selected your candidate, nobody wants to risk their current position and have their boss contacted by another company prior to an offer. This is obviously a poor reflection on their archaic interview process.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr Group (Hatfield, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. One telephone interview and then face to face interviews with the CFO, Director and Manager. Interview questions were standard and well thought out. Their responses to my questions were thorough.

Interview Questions

• How will your past experience benefit you in this role?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr Group.

Interview

First had a Phone Interview, then scheduled a Face-2-Face with hiring manager, another Phone Interview with a different manager , and finally a F2F with VP of sales with one final candidate.

Once the process started, it progressed very quickly. lots of personality type questions and situational sales role playing.

Rated Dental Experience versus overall successful sales experience.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr Group.

Interview

Having experience in FDA regulated devices is a plus. Typical interview with peer, direct manager, HR, and other dept manager.

Interview Questions

• No big surprise but certainly be prepared to explain why you left your last company. Typical questions were What was your biggest success?, What activities take up a typical work day?, What was your biggest obstacle and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

open to discussion regarding salary and days off

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr Group (Orange, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Met with 3 mid level managers and the Plant Manager. Spent 30-45 minutes with each discussing my experience and getting to know their expectations for the role. None of the questions were all that hard. Seemed like the managers were unsure about the purpose of the role. Once hired, I actually did things very different than discussed in interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain to us your understanding of the supply chain for a company of your choosing.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your favorite book and what it means to you.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr Group (Orange, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very pleasant and went very well. All the related stakeholders interviewed. There were 6 stages of the interview with different cross functional teams. Phone interviews were completed after which there was a one on one.

Interview Questions

• Both Technical and commercial related to project management   Answer Question