KaVo Kerr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KaVo Kerr

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr (Anaheim, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I had interviews with the various marketing managers as well as the VP. Very intimidating but also approachable people at the same time.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr (Glen Allen, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews with HR then face to face with hiring manager. One HR interview was with the parent company, Danaher. They pretty much reviewed expereience and how it would relate to current job. During the face to face the hiring manager really disected every single thing on your resume,

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr (Orange, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Met with 3 mid level managers and the Plant Manager. Spent 30-45 minutes with each discussing my experience and getting to know their expectations for the role. None of the questions were all that hard. Seemed like the managers were unsure about the purpose of the role. Once hired, I actually did things very different than discussed in interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain to us your understanding of the supply chain for a company of your choosing.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your favorite book and what it means to you.   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr (Orange, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview then
    1st round In-person Interview then
    2nd round In-person interview

Before I got to my 1st In-person interview the HR department wanted to vet all 5 of my references. I had to send an email to each of the 5 references and have them fill out a questionnaire regarding my work performance and overall personality.

A note to the HR department- If you are to have such a thorough reference check, that is fine, but you might want to save it for the last round of interviews AFTER I have had the chance to meet all the interviewers. Can you imagine if I had to send a reference questionnaire during 1st round interviews for each job I was interested in? My references would tire of it and no longer fill them out!

You have a really bad process regarding your reference checks. Please save your reference checks to the last step and only if you're going to offer me the position. This is no way to treat potential employees or people....period!

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr (Orange, CA).

Interview

HR phone interview, online references, 1:1 manger interview, panel interview

They have a ridiculous online reference process that you're supposed to fill out before the interview. It requires you to provide contact information of 2 previous supervisors and 3 other people. References are checked with a skills survey prior to the panel.

I interviewed with the panel and they were all very nice people. However, HR calls me back 2 weeks later asking me to give them my current manger's contact info before they make a decision. I refused to jeopardize my current job and have them contact my boss in the "hope" they'd extend an offer.

Reference checks should be completed after you've selected your candidate, nobody wants to risk their current position and have their boss contacted by another company prior to an offer. This is obviously a poor reflection on their archaic interview process.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr (Coppell, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

We walked around the business outside and discussed what my goals and the company goals were. I was really impressed with this strategy. We walked and talked on a one to one level and together decided if the company as a whole and I were a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with Laser Engraving and CorelDraw.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendora, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr (Glendora, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The process included two phone interviews followed up by an onsite interview. Interviewers were pleasant, forthcoming about the position requirements. Their questions were thourough and appropriate to the position. The VP is particularly insightful.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr (Hatfield, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. One telephone interview and then face to face interviews with the CFO, Director and Manager. Interview questions were standard and well thought out. Their responses to my questions were thorough.

Interview Questions

• How will your past experience benefit you in this role?   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr (Charlotte, NC) in September 2018.

Interview

This was a three tier, four person interview spanning three hours. This would have less painful if all were in the room for a panel interview. The hiring manager explained the position, but it differed somewhat of the job description online. It appeared somewhat misleading and all four interviewers had a different opinion on the positions responsibilities.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KaVo Kerr.

Interview

Having experience in FDA regulated devices is a plus. Typical interview with peer, direct manager, HR, and other dept manager.

Interview Questions

• No big surprise but certainly be prepared to explain why you left your last company. Typical questions were What was your biggest success?, What activities take up a typical work day?, What was your biggest obstacle and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

open to discussion regarding salary and days off