Kabbage Customer Loyalty Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Loyalty Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kabbage (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by an internal recruiter. Our first phone interview lasted 30 minutes while it was scheduled for 20 mins. Lot to take in there :) Screening went great. After 2 days, I heard back that that the recruiter would like to schedule a a formal phone interview with the hiring manager. Both the hiring manager and recruiter really got me excited about what Kabbage is doing and how intergral marketing is to their model. At first, I thought Kabbage was really just like LendingTree, but that's not the case - especially since this role was being designed as a means to rewarding existing Kabbage customers.

After the phone interviews, I came into the office and met with 3 other people in the marketing team. It was kind of odd that they had me conduct a Skype interview with two other members of the team - I feel like I could have done that from home and wouldn't have had to drive into Midtown Atlanta. I was exhausted after the 4 hour interview with their teams. Really intelligent people asking really intelligent questions. We discussed how I tightly integrated co-branding reward programs, developed and managed outbound marketing strategy to establish a messaging cadence with value-add propositions, and how I achieved client KPIs building email subscriber lists from 8 to 10 million.

It was an intense interview.

While I learned 3 days after the in-person interview that they were not moving forward. After giving it my all, I feel like I left everything on the field and did my best to share my passion for marketing and accomplishments in building world class programs.

Interview Questions

• How did I make changes to drive incremental revenue to my current employer's family of brands through the consumer loyalty program?

How do I use A/B testing in loyalty messaging?   Answer Question