Kadix Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kadix Systems

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kadix Systems (Arlington, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

First, I was contacted by a recruiter and they had some basic questions about my experiences and interests. After passing that "screening" process, I was sent an email to sign up a date to schedule my interview. This is the process for the entry-level consulting position. The scheduled time is a several hour process where the Kadix Team presents a group of candidates with information about the company including information about security clearance process, job details, and benefits. The in-person interviews are done by two or more sets of two or more interviewers with one interviewee. At the end of the day the recruiters tell the candidates when to expect to hear back from the company whether or not they are offered employment.

Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kadix Systems (Washington, DC) in February 2010.

Interview

I was approached via email by an out-of-state recruiter on Wednesday for the position and a face-to-face interview was confirmed for the Friday of the same week. I interviewed with two individuals a Project Manager and the Lead Enterprise Architect. The conversation with the Project Manager was lenghthy and very calm, friendly, and enjoyable. We basically discusss my background and some industry standards such as SOA and Agile. The first interview was an A plus. I then interviewed with the Lead Enterprise Architect and this was one of the weirdest interviews I ever had. My perception is this guy was not experienced or comfortable with interviewing. (see questions)

From the roles and responsibilities that I was able to elicit from the interviewers, I thought that I was over-qualified for the position, however the Recruiter told me that I was not technically stronger enough. Go figure!

The office was small, not too diverse from what I saw. I did learn after the interview via Google and LinkedIn that the Lead EA that I interviewed with actually was a former employee of the client that Kadix is now supporting.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with Technology   1 Answer
    • You have a number of change requests pending, you get in a change request, it is pretty small request that you can complete in five or ten minutes, but you are unfamiliar with the topic of the request, how do you respond? Do you complete this request?   1 Answer