Kaeser Kompressoren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Kaeser Kompressoren Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaeser Kompressoren

2.6

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kaeser Kompressoren (Garland, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screening, nice interviewer, basic interview questions. The phone screener was located in North Carolina. It took about 15 minutes. And I received and email within 48 hours informing me that I wasn't hired. I emailed back and asked why and got an immediate response.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in outside sales   1 Answer

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaeser Kompressoren (Fredericksburg, VA) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone interview standard questions. Then in person interview which was very easy going and laid back. I got a tour of the building and was seen out. Received email in a week about not getting hired.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaeser Kompressoren (Fredericksburg, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Brief questionnaire/basic interviewing questioning. Drug test immediately at the end of the interview. Very laid back atmosphere, felt more like a conversation and I was very comfortable in the process.

Interview Questions

• What subject(s) do you enjoy most in school and why?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Systems Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaeser Kompressoren (Fredericksburg, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview with 1 HR rep, 2 engineers. Then with the president of the company. Basic behavioral questions. Had a technical interview as well, but that part was pretty easy. Was expecting that to be way harder.

Interview Questions

• Look at this graph and tell me what it means to you   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaeser Kompressoren (Fredericksburg, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Completed the online application and was offered a phone screening with the recruiter. The recruiter was really professional and nice. Was then offered an interview. The interview went well, was asked questions and given background in the company and more information on the job. Invited back for a second interview, that included the President of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was fair.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaeser Kompressoren (Fredericksburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Panel interview.
    Phone interview was identical to first interview, basic questions: greatest strength and weaknesses, what is IIOT, how much research have you done our the company, what do you know about compressed air systems?
    2nd interview included the president of the company.

Interview

I was first called and asked some base questions over the phone. After that went well I was invited for my first interview. It was panel style with the recruiter, my manager, and his manager. This interview also went well. The second interview was also panel style with my manager, the recruiter, and the president of the company. It went well and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not in the best position to negotiate. But supposedly I started with a slightly higher salary than they typically start engineers at.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaeser Kompressoren (Blacksburg, VA) in September 2019.

Interview

Interviewed during a career fair. They were friendly, engaged, and interested. I wish there was more clarity on their hiring process. Overall, the interview was relaxed and comfortable, I don't believe they followed a script. They spoke about their company a lot at first.

International Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coburg (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaeser Kompressoren (Coburg (Germany)) in March 2014.

Interview

Group interview followed by one on one with Teamleader and HR leader.
    Finally, I was asked how I would manage 2 crisis situations which needed to be handled urgently on a 'weekend' forexample.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? How can you use skills in your current job in new job? What plans do you have for the next 5-10 years   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaeser Kompressoren (Berlin (Germany)) in October 2017.

Interview

Freundliches Gespräch, dass auf Augenhöhe verlief. Man hat mich jedoch am Ende mit zu vielen Fragen zu einem Thema gelöchert, worauf ich mich nicht vorbereitet hatte, da dies nicht in der Stellenanzeige ersichtlich war. Was mich am meisten enttäuscht hat, war die sehr lange Wartezeit nach dem Vorstellungsgespräch. Man sagte mir, dass man sich nach 2 Wochen melden würde. Nach über 4 Wochen kam schließlich eine standardisierte Absage nach mehrmaligem hinterhertelefonieren.

Interview Questions

• Welche 5 Dinge können Sie uns als Person bieten? Für welche 5 Dinge steht die Firma Kaeser?   1 Answer