Kaiser-Francis Division Order Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser-Francis

Division Order Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser-Francis (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

I interviewed with the CEO originally. I was very impressed with him and I am to this day. I interviewed with the other Senior Officer the following day after the CEO's recommendation.

There was no Personnel Department in place at that time. After two hours of interviewing, the Senior Officer offered me much less than I had been making. I explained I was sorry I had taken up so much of his time but that simply would not work for me and thanked him for the interview and left immediately. I continued to interview with others for a day or so when I received a call late one evening from him. He offered me the same money I had been making. I jumped the price up $100 a month and requested a raise in 6 months of $100 if I proved myself. He said $50, I said $100, and he agreed. Six months to the date at 8:00 a.m. he said, "you are to get a raise today of $50, I said, "no $100", he said, you "got it"!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can do for me that someone else cannot?   1 Answer

Negotiation