Kaiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kaiser

2.9

Staff Nurse II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser (Santa Clarita, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called by the hiring manager and scheduled an interview right away, this is after I've submitted my online application for one week. I'm just glad i received an interview since all my application le kept coming back

Interview Questions

• If you have 4 patient assignment, and give you one more, what will you do   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Group Interview. It was 4 hours long. We were paired up and had to introduce ourselvesGroup Interview. It was 4 hours long. We were paired up and had to introduce ourselves

APPOINTMENT CLERK Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy. I received an email telling me to schedule an appointment to take a computer skills test. Once I passed they called to interview me. Interview was a panel interview. Took about 30 minutes.

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser.

Interview

Long and intimidating, but be confident, everyone loves confidence. I was put in a panel interview with 3 others interviewing me, they asked me clinical questions, know your DM and MI and CVA symptoms. they asked about triage (who should you see first?) type of question.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kaiser, what is the mission at Kaiser?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser (Long Beach, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was about 15 min, Basic interview questions. The phone screen was very nerve wracking. I always get nervous when I interview. The interviewer was very nice and accepting.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser (Fontana, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I interviews through a travel co and it was a simple online and phone interview. They asked me three questions about problem solving and to assess how thoughtful and intelligent my answers would be.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

good it was a really good experience and i think that the company is on it way to doing very well and it is has a good potential to get big

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Rejected job offer as there is no flexibility for staff. Interviewed for project manager position. Received the offer but there is no flexibility regarding the hours (8-6 onsite, no wfh atleast for a day). As a single mom, flexibility is very critical. I have successfully balanced my job responsibilities while balancing my life as a parent.

DONT RECOMMEND FOR SINGLE PARENT OR CARE GIVER.

Interview Questions

• Standard project management questions but they actually asked me to type a project plan while the director was looking over my shoulder.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The interview was with a panel of six. The questions were situational/behavioral. The panel was made of peers, each asked a question off a three page list. I would guess there were 15-20 questions in all. This is the first round of interviews, I will be notified if I was selected for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult decision that you made that went against the owner decision.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty basic. First, I went into a room with the POM and another full time pharmacist and they interviewed me Q&A. They had my resume in front of them and asked me questions based on that. They first start with basic questions, background, and situational questions. Then they go into availability and what they expect from the employees.