Kaiser Permanente APPOINTMENT CLERK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente APPOINTMENT CLERK Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. The questions were not your typical interview questions. What is your favorite color? What animal would you be and why? Describe an experience where you went above and beyond. The rest were typical interview questions. It was fun.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

APPOINTMENT CLERK Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2016.

Interview

I applied on the Kaiser website. I previously had posted on Dec 8, I never heard anything back after I did all my testing I kept calling and emailing but never heard anything back. But I kept applying and I finally got another interview for the same position but for a different location. Everything went by pretty quickly. I went in for an interview which was a group/panel, it was about 24 of us and 6 managers, it went really good, i already knew what to expect since I've done it previously, it was just a lot more people. But I received a offer that same day. Now I just have to go through the background check and drug testing. To everyone that comes on here to get an insight and to prepare yourself, do not give up applying, I didn't give up and now I'm apart of the team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kaiser ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Woodland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Woodland, CA).

Interview

Very easy. The interview took only 10 minutes. I actually knew the supervisor who interviewed me from the previous company we worked for in the past. I believe they may be doing group interviews now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

There were about 20 applicants and three managers in a room. They asked us to introduce our partner (another applicant). And we had to each answer random question in front of everybody.

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fontana, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I first applied in Feb didn't think too much of it. I had applied several times and had no luck. I got the phone interview in March. I passed the phone interview and was selected to go forward with a group interview. The group interview was in March 20 something. I got the phone call same day saying I got the job! I started training as of April.

I personally had 2 different types of interviews. The first interview I had was a phone interview with someone from HR. She had asked many questions for about 30-45 mins. The questions were all different from what do you believe is good customer service to why why did you want to work for Kaiser Permanente?

Luckily for me, I was chosen and they offered me the group interview. When I arrived at the group interview I was in a room with 35 other people. It felt extremely intimidating especially since I was in the room with 6 other supervisors. Overall it wasn't too bad just felt very intimidated. I left the job interview feeling nervous and scared but I got lucky enough to be told the same day I got the job! Once I finished all my paperwork and went for training the first day I realized out of the 35 people that were in the group interview only 4 of us were picked. Also, try to do your very best at the group interview turns out if you don't get offered this position you CANNOT apply for it again at any KP for 1 whole year and that includes the interview too. Some of the pre req they asked for was several different tests.

Interview Questions

• Why Kaiser? Tell me a time when you had a goal you wanted to meet what did you do to meet that goal? What would you do if you requested a weekend off and your manager decides to add you to the schedule what would you do about this situation? What is customer service to you? Who do you want to make proud? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Baldwin Park, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied personally in human resources. I then got interviewed by the human resources recruiter, then I got interviewed by the department administrator. I had plenty of job experience on the field, having worked for a temp agency provided me with the opportunity to put my foot in the door with Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Questions

• Former job experience, questions about attendance for example when is the best time to call out, questions about customer service, example: How would you deal with an irate patient, or how do you get along with difficult coworkers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

1) Snapshot
    2) Recruiter will call for group interview
    3) Group interview - you will line up in alphabetical order, get pair up to interview each other (i.e. current job, background, why Kaiser should hire you?) , you will present to the manager and supervisor about your partner. Then after this they will have you pick a number from the screen and answer the 'interview question' on the spot. 45 mins break time, and they will either do same-day or next-day one one one interview.
    5) If accepted, you will receive a call in a week.

APPOINTMENT CLERK Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in October 2017.

Interview

Group interview process. This was a new experience for me but it was definitely something that allows you to experience a new way of interviewing. Part of the interview was interacting with the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for kaiser?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Baldwin Park, CA).

Interview

disorganized HR. received a call a day before to schedule for an interview next day. group interview was only a powerpoint slideshow- had to wait about two hours for actual one on one interview with department supervisor/manager. interviewer seemed rush and didn't want to say much. robotic response.

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fontana, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Usually it is a group interview, however, we had such a large group that we had a group "orientation" before the interviews. The manager and several supervisors were present for this and told us about the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kaiser?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had a problem with a co-worker or supervisor. How did you handle it?   Answer Question