Kaiser Permanente Account Administrative Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Account Administrative Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Administrative Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

I had two different interviews. The first interview was with 2 managers, and I didn't get the position. My second interview was with 5 people (3 managers and 2 team leads. This is a very popular position at this location, so you interview with many different managers who have an open position, and the managers basically decide who they want. I had about 7 situational questions. ex: Tell me how you handled this situation? Tell me when this happened? However there is a 20 question math test and typing test you have to pass before you can even get to the interview stage. It consists of simple word problems that do contain a few fraction and decimal questions.

Interview Questions

• I didn't really have any difficult questions. They wanted to know how you handled certain situations on your past job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation. The company is part of a union so all the employees start with the same rate.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Account Administration Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

I was hired through a staffing company which is where my particular position gets 95% of their staff. They very rarely hire from outside unless you are going straight into management. Basic interview questions...when was the last time you gave great customer service, Name a time when you could have done something better, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why do you want to work for this company...

Interview Questions

• What type of animal would you be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was union, so there were no negotiations. I had to accept what they offered.