Kaiser Permanente Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2016

Anonymous Employee in Harbor City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Harbor City, CA).

Interview

Average but I knew the interviewer from a prior position. I was comfortable. I had to go take a typing test too to qualify. And the ski TB test because it's a hospital

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Kaiser had a long interview process. Three part interview. I flew from another state, into to California for this interview. The first part was a phone screen, then panel interview, then a final interview by the department head.

Interview Questions

I received a better job offer from another company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview experience was great. Felt comfortable and calm. There was a group panel interview which can be intimidating but I got thur it. I was prepared and ready for all the questions that came my way.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Aurora, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Hasty and in retrospect, sloppy. While I was happy to be contacted over the "nothing gets done" holiday period, I was pressed to commit to a panel interview before leaving for vacation. I made time, and was told 'd have an answer by XX which was right before vacation. I didn't hear from them until I got back. Not knowing was at the back of my mind during my trip. While my vacation wasn't ruined, I was distracted.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you handled multiple requests from several superiors with tight deadlines.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a temp to hire at a lower rate than the position merited. After a negotiation conversation, the offer was rescinded.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2015.

Interview

This process went quick for me, about a week and a half between first interview (with peers,) second interview with Regional Administrator. Countered initial salary offer and they met me half way.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that something negative happened that was not your fault but it was your responsibility to handle it, how did it turn out?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Panel Interview with the hiring manager of the department and an employee in the same job classification as the job I was interviewing for. Interview was fairly basic and consisted of standard questions, they were looking for an honest, capable candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe you would be a good asset to our company and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a union position, so the hourly rate was predetermined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied on-line, was contacted by a recruiter and answered supplemental questionnaire. Then the recruiter scheduled me for a panel interview. The interview just happened a few days ago waiting on email or telephone call from recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Your first interview is a group interview which consists of 9 other job applicants. You're given 5 minutes to get to know the person next to you. You then introduce them summarizing the information they provided. Next, they go around the room twice so that you answer two questions that are CBI (Critical Behavior Interviewing) questions which are randomly selected. The next and last interview is with the Manager and staff of the department for the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2014.

Interview

I easily applied online. Once you get your info in the kaiser Talent network its pretty easy to apply for other jobs within the company. I then received a call to come in and interview. I was interviewed by two managers who were very polite and professional. Interview went well but I think I may have been over qualified for the position at hand. That being said I am still applying in hopes to soon become part of the Kaiser family.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone who wanted to enter the office and refused to sign the log book.?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

There were three people in the room , the atmosphere was comfortable. They asked about your interests and work experience also what department you want to work in. Then they call/email you to pick up your packet which you then proceed to get your shots (if not done so), drug test and so on .