Kaiser Permanente Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Kaiser Permanente Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Harbor City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Harbor City, CA).

Interview

Average but I knew the interviewer from a prior position. I was comfortable. I had to go take a typing test too to qualify. And the ski TB test because it's a hospital

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a panel interview - once you passed the panel, then a one on one interview was granted. A panel interview is always a bit nervous because you have to answer to several indivudals at once.

Interview Questions

• How would multitask if someone had a deadline? How would you let the other person know that you were working on a task.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screening process was very good. In person interviews more challenging because staff are not well trained to conduct interviews. Offered little time for candidate to present and the panel talked constantly which made it difficult to find an entry point without appearing rude.

Interview Questions

• Not very well thought out questions. Low level administrative staff feel empowered to "screen" you without the benefit of having experience to it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Submitted online, spoke to a recruiter. Interview and testing. One on one interview and then with panel. Skill test and drug test, health screening. Process took about 1 month. Overall was a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Regular, normal one on one. There is a parking lot for visitors there and you must check that you are in the correct place. Make sure to arrive 15 minutes earlier because I was almost late.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Most interviews are conducted by panel and often involve a selection from pre-prepared list of questions, although some also involve some kind of performance testing as well. It's usually a lengthy process, so except for positions where they have an urgent need, don't expect quick results. Most are planned and organized through their in-house HR department.

Interview Questions

• I really don't recall, but it was probably something about identifying your own weaknesses.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Panel interviews are conducted. No one other than myself, arrived at scheduled time, nor apologize. Promotes oftentimes form within, leaving those outside of the company little hope to become an employee. Often the temporary positions last 2 yrs or more, then are hired by another department full time, usually taking a pay decrease.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know why I left a former employer and didn't stay when the company was being split into 2 companies.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2014.

Interview

I easily applied online. Once you get your info in the kaiser Talent network its pretty easy to apply for other jobs within the company. I then received a call to come in and interview. I was interviewed by two managers who were very polite and professional. Interview went well but I think I may have been over qualified for the position at hand. That being said I am still applying in hopes to soon become part of the Kaiser family.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone who wanted to enter the office and refused to sign the log book.?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Panel Interview with the hiring manager of the department and an employee in the same job classification as the job I was interviewing for. Interview was fairly basic and consisted of standard questions, they were looking for an honest, capable candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe you would be a good asset to our company and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a union position, so the hourly rate was predetermined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied on-line, was contacted by a recruiter and answered supplemental questionnaire. Then the recruiter scheduled me for a panel interview. The interview just happened a few days ago waiting on email or telephone call from recruiter.