Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 2.1K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

First interviewed with the Chief of Staff and then with the executive I’ll be supporting. Interviews were each 30 mins, very warm and conversational. Video calls. Equal time spent explaining the position as much as asking me about myself to make sure it was a good fit both ways.

Interview Questions
  • I have your resume, but tell me about yourself
    Answer Question
  • How do you keep yourself organized?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years
1 person found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Face to face Inter view. Two people asked general questions nothing out of the ordinary. I thought I would be more intimidating but they made me feel comfortable. After the interview they walked me around the facility and walked me out .

Interview Questions
  • They asked General interview questions

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

81.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

short and easy for the first one and the second was longer and a bit more intense and intimidating i would say. it was kind of like oh you're hired but we want to double check to make sure you're worth our time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

I got a Zoom interview through a temp agency for Kaiser. After speaking to the temp agency, they forwarded my resume over to Kaiser. I then had a phone interview with Kaiser. I was asked to meet them in person. Later, I was asked to meet the rest of the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very pleasant. Informative. My interview was more like sitting down with a new friend. They were engaging and made you feel comfortable. I liked that she didn't mind I interviewed her as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Irvine, CA)

Interview

I had a phone interview, paper interview, took a skill test and had a final in-person interview. The process took about 2 months. For the skill test, you have to reach certain score and if you get below score, you cannot apply for the postition.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Got this interview from an agency. Went into the tall building at Oakland Kaiser Permanete. The interview was roughy 20 min. Didn't get an offer at last, but it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • How do you usually provide instructions to someone who are new to using a online program

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Regular, normal one on one. There is a parking lot for visitors there and you must check that you are in the correct place. Make sure to arrive 15 minutes earlier because I was almost late.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Largo, MD) in Jan 2019

Interview

Quick easy informal it was at a local health center very busy center. If the pay was right I would probably have accepted the job. They were honest about the responsibilities but tye pay did not match

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Mar 2017

Interview

Phone screening process was very good. In person interviews more challenging because staff are not well trained to conduct interviews. Offered little time for candidate to present and the panel talked constantly which made it difficult to find an entry point without appearing rude.

Interview Questions
  • Not very well thought out questions. Low level administrative staff feel empowered to "screen" you without the benefit of having experience to it.
2 people found this interview helpful