Kaiser Permanente Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Administrative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.4

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my campus job board and was contacted roughly a few weeks after. I was summoned to go to the location in Pasadena, CA but since I was in school at the time, my interview was conducted via webex.

The overall interview was pretty straghtforward, overall a positive experience. Heard back about 4 days later telling me I got the job pending a drug test within 48 hrs.

I cant wait to work for them this summer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

For this position, interviews varied in the way they were conducted. People had webcam, phone call, individual, and/or group interviews. I was interviewed in a group by a panel of 4 individuals.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to utilize your communication skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview 20 minutes with recruiter. Second interview telephone with another recruiter. Next interview f2f with hiring manager on site and sat with a panel for the final interview. Process was over four weeks

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Denver, CO) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview with 6 people lasted about 30 minutes. After being hired, and working in the job, it became clear they did not know what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruiter advised me other candidates would be offered the job if I did not want to accept the salary.

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2009.

Interview

It was very enjoyable, envigorating, received positive vibes - Enjoyed placing faces with voices