Kaiser Permanente Administrative Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Administrative Specialist Interview Questions

1.0

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied on-line - very easy process. After about 7-10 days I received phone call from human resources telling me that they would like me to come in for a group interview. I then received a detailed e-mail with instructions and directions for group interview, including the expected attire. This was my first group interview - it was strange at first but I soon felt comfortable. Everyone I dealt with from the security to the human resources personnel to the managers were extremely nice and very proffessional. They made you feel at ease, we were in a large meeting room, there were three Kaiser staff members and about ten interviewees. They set us into groups to get to know each other so we could introduce each other, then they gave us questions regarding previous work experience, stressful situations and the like.

Interview Questions

• Questions are all very well written, directly relate to position. Nothing all that difficult nor unexpected   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Riverside, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

I wasn't hired by Kaiser. I worked through an agency, Sperion now known as Randstad.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. It was a very easy interview process.   Answer Question