Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Anaheim, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Undergraduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

They send you a survey first then you go in and they ask you the general questions if they like you or know you you'll get in. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Bilingual Appointment Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I applied online. I got an email from a recruiter 4 business days later instructing me to go to their HR building to take 4 assessments. I had to pass all 4 in order to be considered for the position. After I was done with the test the receptionist at the HR facility told me right away my results. She told me since I passed my recruiter will contact me in a few days to set up an appointment for my bilingual assessment. The recruiter contacted me 2 weeks later with the time and dates to come in for the assessment. I didn't get my test results until 3 business days later stating that I passed. About 1 week later a recruiter contacted me going over my resume and test results. She told me she will forward my stuff to the hiring manager and they will set me up for an interview. It's been 2 weeks going on 3 weeks and I have not heard from anyone. I even emailed the recruiter to check on my application and got no response. This whole process from beginning to end took about 2 months.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Got a call the same day after I filled out an application online. Set a phone interview after 4 days. Was about to attend a group interview but was asked to meet and get interviewed by a manager 2 days prior to the panel interview. Had a one on one informal interview with the assistant manager. She was very nice and relaxed set up. She introduced to me the functions and set up of the unit and answered all the questions I had in mind. She was also very welcoming. Following day was offered the position!!!!

Laboratory Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

1) passed the assessment
    2) phone interview
    3) group interview:
        - session 1: break into partners and present your partner to the managers, by introducing her or him to them.
        - session 2: passed a basket of different questions to everyone in order one by one and the individual have to answer the question they pick in front of the managers.
        - session 3: passed the 1st and 2nd interviews proceed to the last session, one on one with the managers.
    4) Reference Check
    5) when hire, background check, urine drug check, finish the application
    6) Orientation
    7) Training
    You're officially hired after three months probation!

Interview Questions

• Explain step by step of how you do blood culture?   2 Answers

APPOINTMENT CLERK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Starts off as a group interview, which you would partner up and learn work history about your partner. Then you would present your partners work history in front of the group. Next exercise you will grab a question out of a bucket and answer in front of the group. If you did well in the group interview, you will then proceed to a one-on-one interview.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

There group interviews are the WORST! You have 20 nervous girls in a room with a panel of 7 supervisors. They make you get in groups of twos and give a presentation of your partners work history.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress? Why should we hire you? What is your weakness?   1 Answer

Licensed Vocational Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview first: asking general questions like work experiences, bilingual abilities, worst situation at previous work and how you've handled it.
    Group interview: about 25 applicants, picking random questions and answer it right away.
    Panel interview: with two managers, 10-15 questions about clinical skills.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

First you get a phone interview with HR, then a group interview and lastly a one to one interview. The group interview is not as intimidating as it sounds. It is just important to be prepared and study up on what the company does, what the job is, and bring more examples to the table. They want to see people who are willing to work hard and have a positive attired

Interview Questions

• What is a good customer service moment you've had?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a panel interview. Started out as a big group then it's a process of elimination. I survived til the 3rd interview of the day. Questions are easy and straight to the point but the other candidates has more experience than me being only in my 3rd yr or nursing compared to their 10-15 yrs, and other candidates has masters and some are charge nurses.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

I was involved in a Group interview of 40 people for SOS receptionist, which is a traveling receptionist for employees out on sick day or long vacations or leave of absence or for a call center agent.

Interview Questions

• Would you argue with a member even if they are wrong?   2 Answers

Negotiation

None