Kaiser Permanente Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The interview process is extremely drawn out for some positions. I applied online for a position, went through a HR phone screen, an hour long phone interview with a manager and direct report, and then a 1.5 hour in-person interview on-site with a skills test.

After the in-person interview, I was told that I would likely have to come in for another interview with a panel of my future co-workers. For a entry/mid-level position, this amount of interviewing seems excessive.

As of today, it has been four months since the first phone interview and I have not heard whether the position is still open, if I am still a candidate, or where I am in the process. Kaiser could do a much better job communicating and streamlining the hiring process in order to keep well-qualified candidates interested.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers. They asked mostly behavioral questions. One took note, the other asked. Reviewed resume and asked questions based on previous experience. Asked for specific examples, and elaborate more on situational analysis and resolution.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake and how did you resolve it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Alameda, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and about a month later there was a panel interview. Long process and very unprofessional. I interviewed in person and didn't get a courtesy email or anything. These people are so unprofessional. So glad I didn't get the job.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone call, 2 hour interview. Very basic. The interview wasn't too hard. They focused more on your personality and whether or not you're a good fit for the company. Got offer within a week. HR took forever to get my documentation going.

/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Burbank, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for an internship but was offered an Analyst position. I interview with a recruiter over the phone and Submitted short answer questions via word ducument. Then I drove 65 miles for a panel interview. A week later I did another interview with managers over the phone from Oakland. I accepted the position but then a week later, the position was reascended. The explanation was that, HR did not approve.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and critical thinking questions to measure how one will handle situations.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Had a phone interview, the interviewer came off a little cold and condescending. Surprisingly, he wanted to move forward with the next steps of the interview process which is the in-person panel interview. Unfortunately, he never called back nor did he respond to my follow-up email. I thought it was very unprofessional and rude.Kind of shows what type of people you would be working with. Wasted my time and efforts when I could have spent it elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• questions on statistics, pretty basic knowledge if you know it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I was recruited by a recruiter. A team of 5-6 managers interviewed me. They were very friendly and sincere and I could feel their sincere interest. I got the job after that 1 interview, but was told that it was really unusual.

Interview Questions

• Experience working in a union environment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

the recruiter was the main contact. the salary was at a lower end, but it matched with my employment history. most people were helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Calverton, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Calverton, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people had a background check and drug screening,

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Walnut Creek, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was initially referred by a co-worker. I applied for the job and was eventually called in for testing. Once I passed, I was called in for an interview. Shockingly, there were only two people present for the interview - the person who would become my manager and the director. Probably a few days after the interview I was offered the position. This initial process took about two weeks, but there was a lot of back and forth about the salary so the entire process from interview to actually starting was about a month.

Interview Questions

• It's been a while, but the main ones I remember are tell us a little bit about yourself, what do you know about the department/position, How do you handle deadlines/prioritize your work, How do you handle sensitive information?...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

Interview for an analyst position back in 2008. A recruiter at HR contacted me in regards to the position. She arranged a phone interview for me with the hiring manager. HR and hiring manager were friendly. No offer at the end though.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here instead of other companies?   Answer Question