Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated May 9, 2017

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Duluth, GA).

Interview

It was an interesting interview I sat across from four people who had papers with scenario type questions to ask me it was a good interview but it wasn't very personal.

Interview Questions

• What current certifications do I hold.   2 Answers

Telephone Advice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

2-3 hours, questions about nursing and nursing judgement what would you advice pt etc I. What would you do if you knew you made error who would you go to. If you did not understand something how likely are you to ask questiond

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a pt called in with this complaint   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable, you submitted years of experience and qualifications and HR decides your base salary, there is shift differential. Holiday and overtime pay

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with the panel of radiology supervisors from different locations. The interview literally lasted 10 minutes. The position is fairy new at the location that they are hiring for so they didn't have much to tell me about it.

Business Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

1. Applied to position online; 2. Three days later sent assessment through email; 3. One week after assessment called by hiring manager for panel interview 4. Met with management team which included 4 Managers was efficient on time and very conversational 6. Contacted 1 week after to offer me the position

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to convince a co worker of a new project, process or procedure?

What do you plan to do with your background and education?

How do you stay organized with projects that require timely follow up?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 25 other people broken into groups with two managers interviewing maybe 8-10 people at each table. They ask you all 4 questions but in different orders, they want the STAR format so make sure answers are very detailed and make sense you cant babble. Answers are scored from 1 to 4 4 being the highest, I assume they go for the people with the highest scores but that part I don't really know. Im playing the waiting game as they told us it would be 5 business days before we heard anything. But before all of this you have to take and pass a 5 part assessment that is kind of tricky but not impossible to pass.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't provide the level of customer service you would have liked   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had been putting in apps for Kaiser for nearly a year with no luck! I submitted myself for at least 8-10 different positions & was rejected everytime! So I was ecstatic when a friend just so happened to forward me an email for a recruiting event. I was able to RSVP the recruiter directly & she set me up with my area of interest & an appt! I was told it would be a group panel & a behavioral interview. The nurse manager & a nurse supervisor were present. I think it went well. They told me they would make a decision within 7-10 days. This site was REALLY helpful in my interview prep. I read through all the questions on here & practiced my answers; it really made a difference!

Interview Questions

• I was given a copy of the Kaiser vision/mission statement & asked for my interpretation of it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you went the extra mile for a patient   Answer Question
    • Recall a situation where there was a miscommunication with a patient or colleague & how you handled it   Answer Question
    • List 3 personal strengths & give clinical examples of each   Answer Question
    • Talk about your most difficult clinical challenge & how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview with approx 24 other people. We were separated into 3 groups and had two managers/supervisors per table. It is important to read the information sheet they provide in the email because they quiz you before the interview starts. Don't stress, it is actually fun and meant to loosen you up for the actual interviewing questions. Once the quiz session is over, they allow you a 10 minute break. After the break, that is when they ask you the four questions. They don't ask the same question back to back, instead the rotate the questions between the people at the table. But you will have answered all four questions by the time they are finished. Try to keep your answers short but concise, they stress this. After that, they wait until all the groups are finished and then you are free to go.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   1 Answer
    • Describe at time when you did not provide the best customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview. 3 groups. 12 people per group. 2 managers at each table. They go around the table... Everyone is asked the same 4 questions in different orders. Don't ramble. Be brief and confident. You'll have time to think of your answers while others are talking. Was offered the job within 2 days after the interview but declined due to the location of the call center. Online job post stated it would be in Buckhead, found out at interview it would be all the way in Gwinnett. No deal. Pay rate offered was great, and well above offers I received at other healthcare organaiztoons in the city. Would consider applying again.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you felt you did not deliver good customer service.   Answer Question

Manager, Provider Contracting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview comprised of 8 behavioral questions and a brief overview of my resume. There was a 3 person panel (Exec Director and two managers). Everyone was very polite which made the environment comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Countered their offer and met half way.

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and took an assessment based on behavioral situations. About 2 weeks later I received a call for an interview, before being asked to come in for an interview I was asked a few basic interview questions. At the interview I was interviewed by two people, very easy to talk to not intimidating. They asked situational questions and wanted details on how I dealt with them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you made a mistake you had to admit to, escalated it to upper management and how were you able to communicate the issue to management?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you dealt with an irate customer.   Answer Question