Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Aurora, CO | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Aurora, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one was a basic screen and the other was a more in depth interview pertaining to my experience and how badly I wanted the internship. They were both about ten minutes long with a few people involved. It was a simple process with some preparation involved. I am very excited to start my internship in a couple of weeks!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Aurora, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Hasty and in retrospect, sloppy. While I was happy to be contacted over the "nothing gets done" holiday period, I was pressed to commit to a panel interview before leaving for vacation. I made time, and was told 'd have an answer by XX which was right before vacation. I didn't hear from them until I got back. Not knowing was at the back of my mind during my trip. While my vacation wasn't ruined, I was distracted.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you handled multiple requests from several superiors with tight deadlines.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a temp to hire at a lower rate than the position merited. After a negotiation conversation, the offer was rescinded.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Aurora, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

it was a group interview and there were 7 people. the interview was fun and the supervisors were very funny and nice. we went around answering questions one by one. it felt more like a group conversation than an interview!

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Aurora, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

I responded to an online ad. A week later I received a phone call to set up an interview. It was with 2 pharmacy managers, was relaxed, with typical questions such as why should we hire you - what makes you different? HR sent an email rejection a week later.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Aurora, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of about 5-7 questions that could be answered without preparation. There was nothing probing or anything requiring thoughtfulness. When I asked about the culture to the hiring Director she didn't really have an answer or else didn't know what the culture is. I had the same experience when asking about the vision of the group. This should have been a warning, but I accepted the position anyway and was bored out of my mind and only stayed about 1 year.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little on salary, but not on vacation.