Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Baldwin Park, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

3.5

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Baldwin Park, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied in August, received invite for group panel interview in September. Offered job the week after interview. Whole interview process took 6 hours. All applicants sat in the room with managers. Everyone pulled 2 questions out of a basket and answered. After the questions, we were asked to leave the room so the managers could deliberate. They sent some applicants home. There was a 2nd round of interviews that asked more personal questions to get to know you. The 2nd round is not as a group.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hired per diem. Set rate

APPOINTMENT CLERK Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Baldwin Park, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied personally in human resources. I then got interviewed by the human resources recruiter, then I got interviewed by the department administrator. I had plenty of job experience on the field, having worked for a temp agency provided me with the opportunity to put my foot in the door with Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Questions

• Former job experience, questions about attendance for example when is the best time to call out, questions about customer service, example: How would you deal with an irate patient, or how do you get along with difficult coworkers.   1 Answer