Kaiser Permanente Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

This is a crock how you have to keep going through all these steps just to get to what you want to view for salaries, I am finding your website very annoying.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is not a question but this process   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Had two phone calls from the manager, took an online assessment and went in for an on-site a week later. It was a panel interview and everyone was friendly. Manager said I should hear back in a week. Over 4 weeks, I sent two emails to check in. Never heard back and got a generic automated email saying the position was cancelled.

I spent hours for those interviews and they couldn’t spend a minute to contact me directly to let me know the job was cancelled.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and got a interview request in 10 business days. Whole interview lasted about 1.5-2hr. It's a group interview and lots of the tranditional interview quetions have been asked.

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very process driven recruitment, I knew exactly what to expect. I was interviewed by the department head who immediately put me at my ease and mainly asked me questions about my prior experience. The interview was conversational and stress-free.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and questions directly related to experience as detailed in the CV.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview set up by consulting agency. Recruiter contacted me and did preliminary screening. Resume submitted directly to hiring manager. After a week, hiring manager contacted recruiter to set up interview date. Interview was very informal and took about 20 minutes mostly hearing about the position. Did not ask a lot of questions. Got an offer the very next day. The background check took about 3 weeks bec they requested a thorough background check.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

From hitting send on the application to starting my first day it took over 2.5 months, so be patient and don't get discouraged. Everyone I talked to was very nice. I had 3 interviews total (2 on the phone and 1 in person). First one was with a HR rep and next two with the hiring manager. Overall everyone really put me at ease so I could do my best in the interviews.

Interview Questions

• The very first phone interview happened unscheduled. I got a call 2 weeks after the HR representative let me know they wanted to interview me. So as soon as they tell you they want to interview you, start preparing for that first call (it may be impromptu).   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Three steps interview with hiring manager, technical test and executive interview. The whole process went smooth but the executive interview took time to make the interview arrangement. The interview was more like conversation rather than Q&A. Executive interview looks like just for formality

Interview Questions

• What kind of analytic did you do in the previous companies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Received a phone interview asking how I heard of the position and why my background would fit with Kaiser. Lasted 30 minutes going over my resume with a fine tooth comb asking questions about each of my duties or responsibilities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Q. Can you tell me why are you considering leaving your present job?
    A. Regardless of the reason, do not bad mouth your current employer. Negativism will always hurt you. Good answers include: “There is no room for growth at my current employer. I am looking for a company with long term growth opportunities”. “Due to a company restructuring, my entire department is relocating to Florida. I was give the option of moving, but do not wish to relocate”. “My current company is not doing well, and has been laying off employees. There is no job security there, and more layoffs are expected”.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

The recruiter was very enthusiastic and forthcoming at first. However, she did not return calls after the interview and it took me many weeks to learn that I was not even being considered.