Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 2.0K interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

4 Rounds of interviews: 1) interview with the recruiter 2) panel interview with the team 3) leadership interview 4) case study interview I think the challenge is scheduling- this is a lot of time to go back and forth with one company.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of an improvement project you led
    Answer Question

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Jul 2021

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter first then the hiring manager. Interview was a panel interview done virtually. I was an internal candidate. I didn't have a 3rd interview. Offer made and accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview process was lengthy (took about a month for first interview, and a month in between each one, for a total of 3). All were group interviews over Microsoft Teams. One was a case study related to the position.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Kaiser? Scenario questions - How would you handle this situation with customers/clients? Tell me about a past experience when... Why do you want to work here?

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Sep 2020

Interview

The hiring manager reached out via phone, asked me about my background and then invited me in for an in-person interview. This was peak covid, mind you, in LA. The hiring manager made me do an excel exam before we had the formal interview (In the office). It was tough, I wish I had more time and had a heads up this was going to happen. In the formal interview, the hiring manager was clearly judging all my answers. Very rude. KP thinks they are too good for you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Denver, CO)

Interview

4 interviews. 3 panel, 1 1:1 with director Culture interview, skills interview, asked about experience with data, comfortability presenting, asked abt how past work related to job responsibilities. Met with the team and also met with the manager and director separately. Shows example of my past work. Discuss weaknesses and strengths

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harbor City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Harbor City, CA)

Interview

Filled out an application online. After approximately 1-2 weeks I was contacted via email to set up a phone screen with the hiring manager. After the phone screen, I had an in-person interview where I was asked all situational questions along with describing my background.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work with a challenging person and how did you react?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in Oct 2018

Interview

Conducted a phone interview followed by a case study interview panel. Wanted to know how you can solve problems. Interview was very structured and required explaining your experiences in depth.

Interview Questions
  • What challenges did you overcome and how did you overcome it?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Jose, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

2 weeks, fast turnaround time and process, multiple rounds with manager and other consultants, interviewers were patient and explained to project they were specifically looking to hire for, answered all the questions I had

Interview Questions
  • strengths, weakness, why do you want to work here? what are your career goals?

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in May 2017

Interview

Interview: Phone interview, mostly behavioral questions, followed by in-person interview that contained a case and behavioral questions. Hiring: Offer extended via HR about 3 weeks after phone interview. Background check and drug test required before offer was official.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Oct 2016

Interview

- Phone screen call with HR - One-on-One interview with manager - Group interview with management The manager spoke for appx. 45 min. and asked me two questions in the hour long interview. Even still, I was invited back for group interviews. With KP, the positions/departments are extremely hit-or-miss. Some departments are awesome and positive, others are just the opposite.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between a consultant and a project manager?
4 people found this interview helpful