Kaiser Permanente Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Duluth, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Went through two interviews, quick preliminary interview and group interview. The group interview was long for no reason. They have you partner up and explain the other person's background experience. Did Nate ask you to questions in a group setting

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you didn't like the policy what did you do and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Burbank, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I was walked into a room with three managers and read a list of questions to answer. The thing you remember is that you need to show you're resourceful and that you can research effectively

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult decision you had to make in the workplace in your previous job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in November 2017.

Interview

My interview was a group interview. There were about 10 of us. We answered 2 questions at first, then the interview questions were started. We were seated in alphabetical order and took turns answering the questions. They want to make sure that you're paying attention, so be sure that you know what questions you have answered already.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Bakersfield, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Treated like a back door swinging in and out and the process was very stressful and humiliating. Thats all I would like to add because I do not want to be on their hit list for anything negative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fayetteville, GA).

Interview

Fill out the application and if selected you will be asked to do a video interview. If you pass the interview then you'll get an invitation to group interview. The interview start promptly at 9:30. They advertise the position as days but they only give you the option of 10-7 or 11-8

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to reach a goal? Did you reach and how did you reach it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Corona, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, took assessment/personality test, did over the phone interview and in person group interview. Everything went well and the next day was offered the job. Now a month later, have already passed the drugs test, background check and was about to do my health screening, receive a call from recruitment that the position has been cancelled due to budget reasons. Had already put my 2 weeks notice at my current job and my last day was in four days, was ready to start at Kaiser in a week. Very poor planning and managing on Kaiser's end. Very unfortunate and upsetting. Did not expect to mislead and blindsided from this company.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process itself was fantastic. However due to them using multiple temp agencies the actual hiring process is a bit chaotic.I was offered the position two days after the interview but the start date kept moving, and my agency didn't inform me of the correct day, so i had to scramble for the first day on the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical questions such as what is your best quality, and what is your weakest.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 25 other people broken into groups with two managers interviewing maybe 8-10 people at each table. They ask you all 4 questions but in different orders, they want the STAR format so make sure answers are very detailed and make sense you cant babble. Answers are scored from 1 to 4 4 being the highest, I assume they go for the people with the highest scores but that part I don't really know. Im playing the waiting game as they told us it would be 5 business days before we heard anything. But before all of this you have to take and pass a 5 part assessment that is kind of tricky but not impossible to pass.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't provide the level of customer service you would have liked   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview with approx 24 other people. We were separated into 3 groups and had two managers/supervisors per table. It is important to read the information sheet they provide in the email because they quiz you before the interview starts. Don't stress, it is actually fun and meant to loosen you up for the actual interviewing questions. Once the quiz session is over, they allow you a 10 minute break. After the break, that is when they ask you the four questions. They don't ask the same question back to back, instead the rotate the questions between the people at the table. But you will have answered all four questions by the time they are finished. Try to keep your answers short but concise, they stress this. After that, they wait until all the groups are finished and then you are free to go.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   1 Answer
    • Describe at time when you did not provide the best customer service.   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2017.

Interview

CSRs at the new call center in GA are hired through local staffing agencies. I participated in a group interview of about 25 candidates. Interview process was laid back. The hiring managers tried to get everyone relaxed and have a good time. They start with a trivia round and give out small prizes when someone has a fun fact about Kaiser. Then you partner up for 5 minutes with the candidate sitting next to you. After the five minutes, you stand up and introduce your partner, their work history, and what "excellent customer service" means to your partner. After the introductions, there is a behavioral interview round. The managers ask each person one question. There are 4 possible questions and they rotate. You are asked to keep answers brief. You might also have time to prepare while others are answering their questions. After everyone has answered, the interview is over. They told the results to the staffing agency same day. Really easy and positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should hire you?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time where there was a process or policy you did not agree with, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you did not provide the level of customer service that you would have liked.   Answer Question
    • What does "taking ownership" of a problem mean to you?   Answer Question