Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Director Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 2.1K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Took a long time to set up the interview. Not sure why they had a delay in reaching out to me. The website doesn’t offer very much update. Once scheduled the interview went fine.

Interview Questions
  • Why I want the role
    Answer Question

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Apply on website and get call from a recruiter, who screens you for job requirements. Diverse panel does the interview with a lot of STAR questions; situation, task, action, results;

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to influence someone else and you did not have formal authority

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

85.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Lake Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Two interviews with the promise of a third that never materialized. They asked for performance reviews, work product, public acknowledgement of accomplishments, and access to personal file from previous employer. Terrible experience and waste of time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Had multiple seemingly positive phone interviews starting with a phone screen with HR, then with hiring manager and leadership team members. I sent follow up emails to everyone with whom I spoke, thanking them, and periodically checked in with HR, but was totally ghosted other than an email from HR early on thanking me and saying they'd be in touch in 1-2 weeks. Several months later was contacted by HR saying they had offered the position to someone else, that fell through, and they were circling back with top applicants. Had another round of phone interviews, then ghosted again.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about the role, focus on population health and community partnerships

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Generally 2 - 4 rounds for leadership positions. Mostly behavioral questions. Have not seen business case type interviews since I've been with the company. If non-union, need to apply as soon as the job posts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Dec 2020

Interview

Simple process for a director level position. There was a initial phone screen with the hiring manager, one hour panel interview with many members of the team (about 10 people), followed by an onsite with the team. Was well organized and flowed well.

Interview Questions
  • Typical management level questions and team oriented questions.

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in Apr 2020

Interview

I started the job application process in February and after many interviews, e-mails, and phone calls, the process ended 3 months later with a non-offer. Weeks would go by with no contact from the Kaiser recruiter

Interview Questions
  • In your entire career, what have you NOT liked about executive level leaders?
2 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Initial interview with the hiring manager. The second round was a full day of one on one or small group and panel interviews. I interviewed with managers, directors and staff in the various departments I'd be working with.

Interview Questions
  • What made me qualified for the role, how I would approach the position.

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

3 remote interviews. Easy experience. Only phone calls with a few members of leadership. No presentation, no portfolio. Just informal conversations. Personable & informal. Easy process. Took about a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Applied online. Quick Response from HR and 1st screening with Recruiter. After that, time stopped. No communication for 3 weeks. Finally scheduled for onsite interview 5 weeks after HR interview & although things went well I didn't hear anything back for over 2 weeks and that is only because I followed up.

Interview Questions
  • Why Kaiser? Why this role? Tell me about your background. Tell me about a time in your career you would've made a different choice. Tell me about a challenge with a colleague.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews