Kaiser Permanente Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Educator Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Educator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Annoying. First, you have to talk to the recruiter to reiterate all the things which you already have spent hours cutting and pasting into your application online. Then, if everything checks out, you can interview with the department manager. The manager I interviewed with was EXCELLENT! But then, it goes back to HR.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself ultimately.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fine. But they rescinded my offer because I did not complete my drug test within 48 from the EXACT MINUTE that I accepted the provisional offer. I just couldn't clear my schedule. I tried to negotiate with them for more time but they said that they have a strict policy. This is a ridiculous way to treat a professional with 2 kids, other jobs and ailing parents. In fact, Kaiser actually contacted ME to apply for the position.. I had to jump through so many hoops and take time away from children and other jobs in order to jump through the hoops and then when I couldn't clear my schedule when they demanded that I do (without warning, BTW), they rescinded my offer. I am completely disgusted. I understand that a user may need that time to detox but I am clearly NOT a user. Test my hair and you can see. Do the drug test when you do pre employment physical. Yes, the less than 1% of people who have completed such a rigorous and time consuming interview process (including having to do an oral professional presentation to the hiring manager) may be able to detox prior to a pre employment drug screen BUT those who just want and job and would be great employees are being negatively affected by this. Shame on Kaiser Anaheim!!!

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

The recruiters screen application and conducts initial telephone interview. If they like they forward app to hiring manager for interview. Hiring manager calls and schedules interview.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer me and the organization that 50 others can't and who are willing to do it for a fraction of the cost.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't have to negotiate. They knew my salary history and request going into the process.