Kaiser Permanente Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Executive Assistant Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was on point short and sweet. They had a detailed job description and knew what they were looking for to ensure the right fit. The Hiring Coordinator was great she knew the right questions to ask to gain the information the hiring manager needed from my history.

Interview Questions

• It was a panel interview so it was mainly a discussion of each of our history and how well we could/would work together.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a phone call it was a rush at the point of the offer. I did not negotiate but was told I had opportunity to grow/earn more eventually. I would recommend at least a reasonable counter-offer just in case but they are non-profit very lean so may be an is what it is situation.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone with a Manager who was very pleasant and personable. She was looking to an assistant to one of the directors and had experience reporting directly to officers of the company, which I had. She was very satisfied with my responses and indicated she would be in touch within a few days.

Interview Questions

• My role as an executive assistant   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fairfax, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

This was a phone interview; they emailed first requesting time and day. I was unprepared for this interview thinking I could do it without preparation so I learned a lesson from this interview which cost me the job or second, face to face interview. Overall these interviews at this company are looking for one or two things and if you do not seem to have this one thing (even though you have the 50 other things and 15 years experience) they start getting negative. Had two interviews with this company and both were negative.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here; describe yourself, describe your experience. Did you have experience scheduling calendars, working for one person specifically? Describe conflict with coworker and how you handled it. Describe how you handled a stressful situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fremont, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Panel style so be prepared because you'll be asked multiple questions by more than four employees. Also, panel interviews can be a bit uncomfortable because of all of the questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a one on one interview in the afternoon completed towards the end of my internship. The position was suggested to me by my mentor. I interviewed with the director of the department and it was generally a short process. I believe she only asked 4 questions which should have been an indication of what was to come. I ultimately did not get the position due to experience level. An older lady with more experience was given the position but did not stay in the position long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer whether it be internal or external.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very standard with a total of one phone interview and three in-person interviews followed by an offer.

Interview Questions

I declined because the cost/time of the additional commute would negate the increase in pay (was not worth it).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

This process was the most exasperating that I have ever had with any company! I interviewed for 6 (yes 6) various assistant and 2 project managment positions with 4 different departments! I made it to the final selection process twice, each time they chose an internal candidate. It was exhausting, and apparently the departments did not notify the recruiter in their HR department that they selected an internal candidate. I finally moved on and just registered with an executive search firm where I landed a temp to permanent position in healthcare.

Interview Questions

• If you had several tasks and had to finish them all by the same deadline, how would you approach this?   4 Answers
    • if you have a difficult physician or vendor that you had to interact with, how would you communicate with them?   1 Answer