Kaiser Permanente Executive Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Executive Director Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The recruiting staff were pleasant, and good to work with. My only complaint is the length of time it took for them to work me through the interview process and ultimately to an offer - it took well over 4 months. Ultimately, this colored my perspective the organization, and contributed significantly to my decision to turn down their offer.

Interview Questions

• I found the process to be fairly rote, and cannot recall a difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2011.

Interview

Probably one of the worst interviews I have been on. I had 3 phone interviews and then was asked to come to Rockville to meet the SVP. First of all, I had to pay out of pocket for my hotel and get reimbursed, which was no easy feat. Then i was given almost no direction on where to go. Then I meet with a national VP who is interviewing me for another job. Then I meet with the SVP who clearly didn't like my credentials. Poor screening and little HR involvment.

Interview Questions