Kaiser Permanente Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Lengthy interview process, talked to various people in the organization through phone interviews before being invited to an in-person interview. No coordination by HR on the various open positions. But people are very nice and passionate about their job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied in late January and heard back in late February. I had a phone screening interview that took about 15 minutes. I was offered a second interview on the spot with a group of 4 people. They were so receptive and made the interview a breeze. Make sure to prepare fully for the interview. Research the company well and prepare your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What do you know about Kaiser Permanente?
      Has there been any time you had a conflict with you supervisor and how did you fix it?
      What do you want to get out of the internship?
      What are your strength?
      What would your former co-workers say was your weakness?
      What do you like to do for fun?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2018.

Interview

I was very disappointed with the hiring and interview process. There were numerous (too many) interviews scheduled with the purpose of learning more about the applicant. This led to the same questions being asked over and over by different interviewers. Also, very disrespectful when some of the interviewers come into the interview unprepared. Instead of reading your resume and cover letter before hand to get a feel for the applicant, they are trying to read through it during the interview in order to come up with questions. During this time the interviews seem like a waste of time because none of the questions being asked add value to the conversation. It was truly a disappointing experience from a company like this.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Phone interview with two managers with typical behavioral questions and some questions about my knowledge and past experience with finance. I think this was a bit easier than normal-- I didn't apply through their website first

Finance Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2008.

Interview

A recruiter presented my background and got an interview. The recruiter is resourceful in preparing me for the interview. During the interview, I would suggest to try to sell and relate yourself to the hiring manager so they will see themselves in you.