Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 2.1K interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Seattle, WA) in Jul 2017

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation for a phone interview after about two weeks. The interview was conducted by an HR personnel. She asked me some basic interview questions. She also said that the interview result would be released on the coming Monday. Although I was not invited to proceed to the next interview, I was still glad that she kept her promise and the result was given quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience in using SQL?
    Answer Question
  • What is your expected salary?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2017

Interview

It was a quick and insightful interview. The interview process itself will most likely include a part where you have to give a presentation of the prior work that you have done and how it relates to the current position that you are applying for. If you nail this, you'll impress the employer and get a job.

Interview Questions
  • How would you resolve an incorrect credit balance?

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

84.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Chapel Hill, NC) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview consisted of a behavioral and case. The behavioral consisted of typical questions such as "walk me through your resume" and "why are you interested in this position". The case was given to me 3 days ahead of time and required me to exhibit my skills in Excel and Access. I was then asked to present my findings and recommendations to the interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • What other data would you have liked to have to address the question and better inform your recommendation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (New York, NY)

Interview

good and pleasant, nice employer, hiring is not as complicated as other companies, may require a lot of time for the process to take place, will need to get in touch with the recruiter on regular bassis

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Dec 2016

Interview

was referred, went through two interviews one with the hiring manager and another with his boss 5 minutes into the second interview I was tested on my accounting knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Kaiser

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in Jan 2016

Interview

This was a phone interview (I was not invited back for an in-person interview). Scheduling the phone interview was more difficult than it should have been. The recruiter must have been extremely busy, as it took him a week to get back to me after our initial introductory emails. Once we settled on a date and time for the phone interview, I waited anxiously by the phone, but he never called. It took another two weeks for us to finally connect on the phone. The interview itself was fine; the questions were as one would expect, and lasted maybe half an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Generic questions: Why are you looking to leave your current position? What type of computer programs do you currently use?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA)

Interview

Contacted by dept manager for initial phone interview and brought in for face to face meeting the following week. Interviewed with 2 team members, the manager and director. They had a set of questions to ask from and went down the list. Involved scenario questions, strength/weakness questions, and a few technical questions.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in Feb 2015

Interview

Drawn out. HR seemed to be very uncoordinated with getting resumes to managers and response times were very delayed. The interview consisted of a test and a panel interview. The test was then presented during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you attracted to this position?

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Got email notification from HR within days of applying. Answered basic screening questions, a repeat of screening questions already asked and answered when applying online. Interview appointment was set up pretty quickly and casually. Standard canned interview questions, practically like an online questionnaire (why do you want this job, how do you deal with hostile coworkers, what do you do if your boss's peer wants you to do something...). There was a long quiet period until second round interviews. People seemed generally very nice, but very guarded at the same time, as if they/we were always being recorded or watched.

Interview Questions
  • Estimate annual demand for batteries in the US. A typical Google interview question, like how many golf balls fit in a school bus.
6 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

I applied online and received a call one month later. I interviewed with 3 managers. They asked common interview questions. The interview lasted one hour. I will update my response if I am selected for the second round of interviews. There is an assessment test on the same day of the second interview.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews