Kaiser Permanente Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Alameda, CA).

Interview

Online assesment...waiting...recruitment will call to ask questions why you want job...waiting... face to face panel...some come back for second panel i have heard but I did not. Took about 2 - 3 months from application to job offer. Alot of waiting kaiser just takes a long time prepare for that. Also, be aware that they tend to hire people who are temps at the service center rather then freshly brand new external candidates so try to prove your strengths and ability to learn quickly.

Interview Questions

• Q: It was a 3 part question I can't remember specifically but I had to ask to repeat the last part.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Alameda, CA).

Interview

Kaiser hires a lot of contractors who may or may not eventually become full time employees. So one important path into Kaiser is to find what staffing firms they are currently using and to get registered with that staffing firm. Also, Kaiser's hiring process is glacial in many cases. Your recruiter may alert you to an opportunity for which you will need to fill out forms and re-write your resume, but it could be MONTHS before you get a response (and they might even LOVE your resume, but just take the typical Kaiser epoch in order to make a decision).

Now, the interviews almost never start with a discussion of your resume and often never even reference you resume. The interviews are a conversation about general experiences. Be ready to tell them a story about a time you had to give someone disappointing news, a time you had to tell someone 'No,' a time in which you had a problem you simply couldn't solve on your own and how you dealt with that challenge.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you dealt with negative feedback that you thought was inaccurate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as I was hired through a staffing firm who advised what my salary would be before scheduling me for the interview.