Kaiser Permanente Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Portland, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online not long before the application deadline. A week later, I sent messages to the recruiters on LinkedIn. A few days after that, I received a call from a recruiter (that I had not messaged) to set up an interview. I interviewed the following week. A few hours after the interview I got a call that I got that job. Work started about 10 days later.

Interview Questions

• For a communications related role... How do you go about finding content for sharing on social media platforms?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Portland, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

First they start with a phone interview, then if they like you, they'll call you to schedule an in person interview. At the in person interview it could be panel, one on one, or a group interview--it's based on the position and dept you'd be working with. A lot of behavioral questions are asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online through their website. Took roughly 1-2 months to get back to you via email. Then scheduled an on-site interview. They walk me around the campus and interviewed me for 30 mins. 2 managers interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Questions about myself and where I want to be. Gave a problem what the company is trying to solve and implement, then they asked for suggestions to solve that problem.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2016.

Interview

There were two phone call interviews. The first was with my manager and another intern and the second with my manager, the intern and a few other directors who I would work with throughout the summer internship. The organization is very relational and I could tell that from they way the individuals who interviewed me responded to my answers. I was very pleased with the entire process!

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Asked me about my background, why I was interested in Kaiser Permanente and some questions about making hard decisions and leadership.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Hourly.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Portland, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

Kaiser Permanente first focused on a phone interview try the HR department to begin the screening process. This interview was completely behavioral (strengths, weaknesses, etc.). Following this, there was a second round interview conducted with my manager. He asked for more specific questions about me, my prior experience, and why I would be a good fit at this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed at something and what you did to fix it...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted an application online for an intern position in their finance department. I received an email about a month later saying they wanted to conduct a phone interview. It was a conference call with two others, and it lasted about 30 minutes. Overall, the interview was very general, nothing out of the ordinary. They did ask for specific examples about taking initiative and leadership skills. All in all, not too bad as long as you prepare like you would for any normal interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2015.

Interview

Short interview process, had a phone screening with the recruiter and then a interview with the hiring manager. Two people were on the call one to interview and one to take notes. The interview was pretty straight forward, nothing new or crazy. I was told i'd know if i had gotten the offer by mid week, they waited till Friday afternoon to extend the offer, I gladly accepted. The long part was the on boarding process. In total took about 1.5 month to jump through all the hoops including a drug test, background check and a check of every place i had worked. This included submitting W-2's and other materials. Too much for an internship.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about a job where you are constantly switching priorities?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I received a phone interview where I was on a call with three individuals. I answered various questions regarding my previous positions and asked relevant questions to the position at the end of the interview.

It was my first time doing a phone interview, but really looked through a series of behavioral questions and tough questions to prepare. This really helped and really recommend this to future applicants and the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when your work was criticized.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The interview was a very brief phone interview that lasted about 5-10 minutes. It was pretty casual and asked the generic interview questions, such as about projects I've worked on and what I want to do in the future. After the interview, they emailed me back a couple days later with an offer, but I had to decline for other reasons.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Went in for one interview in the office with two people interviewing me. Interviews are very general and important to find out where your interests lie so they can pair you in the right department. I was called back within two weeks after the interview. The people are all really friendly and interested in getting to know you.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Kaiser Permanente? What do you want to get out of the internship?   Answer Question