Kaiser Permanente Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a group interview with other possible interns and then the directors of the program. We had to answer questions within a group and answer later.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if someone needed medical help but you were not trained?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2016.

Interview

I met with a panel of four social workers and the assistant department administrator. I was asked questions about my previous work experience and about my current interest in medical social work.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2015.

Interview

Friendly, direct, and quick. They navigated throughout interview asking question to test your knowledge of their business processes. In addition, they asked question about any tools I knew how to use to benefit the work processes if I worked there.

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Woodland Hills, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly casual. We spoke about past experience and education. About what I am trying to achieve and how we would go about doing it together. Overall a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about your interests in working at KP   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied through KP website. Got on-demand video interview, and about 1-2 weeks later got a notification for a webcam interview with the team lead. The interviews themselves were relatively straightforward, no curveballs.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Applied online and was asked to do an online, on-demand interview, where you record yourself answering interview questions. Applied about 5 days after position came out and was emailed about interview about 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your skills and experience. Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

sent an invitation to interview with a link
    video interview was awesome and innovative
    recruiter was helpful and even hard questions recorded. some portions allowed me to record as many times necessary

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The HR contacted me after I submitted the application. I have conducted two rounds of interviews. Overall, the interview is not too difficult. Later, they require you to go to orientation to learn the basic health information.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you would be a good fit for this position   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

A majority of the interview questions are now geared towards behavioral interviews where they will ask you questions about how you have handled situations in the past (sometimes they will give you questions beforehand, but most are just the common generic questions).

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a disagreement with a supervisor and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fremont, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Two ladies brought me into a room and took turns asking questions around ten to twelve questions. They took notes while I spoke and were kind. They answered any questions i had