Kaiser Permanente Director, Medicare Marketing Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Director, Medicare Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter, then a very brief phone interview wit the hiring manager. I then met with the primary stakeholder (a.k.a. internal client), as well as the hiring manager. It was a surpisingly easy process for a high-paid, high-visibility position. I think the internal client interview was longer and more difficult than the interview with the hiring manager; the interview was scheduled for 45 minutes but lasted for 90.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions regarding change management and process improvement, and revealed that my first task was going to be to lay off 5 people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation; I felt the salary was fair. However in retrospect I realize my peers were paid more and the job was more senior (and political) than I realized.