Kaiser Permanente Clinical Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Clinical Pharmacist Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

The process went pretty fast and to the point. The interviewer started with the typical "tell me about yourself", then asked a set of about 10 questions (pretty much all situational), then allowed time for me to ask questions. She explained details about the hours, company culture, benefits, etc. and said she would get back to me in about a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most challenging personnel issue that you have ever had to deal with   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Placentia, CA

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Placentia, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the inpatient director for an interview after submitting an application online. Interviewed with 3 supervisors after completing a 1 hour written clinical multiple choice exam. The interview was heavily situational and assessing ones ability to problem solve and deal with difficult people/situations including clinical questions. Was told to wait a few weeks... Received a call a month later by a supervisor that they offered job to someone else.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked graveyard before?   Answer Question
    • If your coworker wasn't pulling their own weight, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you made a difference when working as part of a team.   Answer Question
    • Do you enjoy working alone or as a team?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you did not get along with someone and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    • What do you have to offer to this pharmacy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was pretty lay back. I have interviewed with the pharmacy managers as well as some of the clinical pharmacists. They didn't even ask me any clinical questions. Basically, they just asked me about my past pharmacy experiences and some of the standard questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2010.

Interview

Panel asked situational questions regarding what I would do in different difficult situations. Very lengthy interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when your collegue was doing something unethical/innappropriate. what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable.