Kaiser Permanente Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I put a profile on the kaiser permanente website. I was contacted via email to interview that day or the next day. I chose the next day. I had a 5 panel interview. It was not hard because i relied on my experience. I had questions of situation and technical finance questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Recruiter outreach. Pre-qualifying with recruiter/resume, which was passed to hiring manager/team for review. Team selects candidates for interview. Phone interview with team manager. Candidate is brought to location to interview manager (and possible team members). Process typically takes 60-90 days for total onboarding.

Interview Questions

• Describe the best tools and methods you have used for sharing and updating rapidly changing data at a departmental level.   Answer Question

Senior Reimbursement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for the job on January 9, 2017 and received an email from the hiring manager on January 11th for a 60-minute phone interview. I was offered several time slots, but I chose the last time/date to get a better feel of what my competition was like. The interview lasted about 1 1/2 hours and the questions were pretty straightforward. The hiring manager was pretty friendly, and she said she would be in contact with me to schedule a panel interview within the week. I will update this thread if I hear back from them. I also mentioned that I had one other SOLID offer on the table.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking to leave my current position?   Answer Question
    • What reports I was directly responsible for, and their frequency?   Answer Question
    • My ideal work environment/setting and preferred management style?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about a week. I had a phone interview with a recruiter and met with the manager and VP of finance several days later. Everyone I met and spoke to were very friendly.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The process was the usual, except it went through a third party. I didn't think it added anything to the process rather made the closing more difficult. There was a phone screen and an in person interview that was really good. Overall the process was good.

Interview Questions

Industry average is apparently much higher than what they pay their current employees, or they just didn't want to pay a qualified minority female what she is worth, thus making the offer they made extremely subpar. I was very disappointed as I was expecting at least a little better from KP.

Interview

It was just a Phone interview. There were around 200 people hired within a span of few months and we all got mixed requirements which did not necessarily matched our passed experience, which was in a way good that new things were learnt but also bad because there was a lag time to come up to speed without prior experience on that project.

Interview Questions

• Name one Technology related product and one non technology related product that You like and why   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online through the company website. No HR screening phone call. Received a request for a 30-min phone interview with the hiring managers via email 2 weeks after applying. I heard back from them after 1 week and had a follow-up in-person interview at the regional office. The in-person interview lasted about 3 hours and it consisted of: 30-min with hiring managers, 30-min with other team members, 30-min with the executive director, and a 30-min case presentation following a 1-hr case preparation time. Both technical and behavioral questions were asked.

Senior Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

First the recruiter calls you for a Phone interview then schedules you to come for a panel interview.

The hiring manager said that there are other applicants and he will let me know their decision within 3 weeks.

After 3 weeks I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had conflict with your co-worker and how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could not negotiate the SALARY! Its like its stuck in stone!

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in October 2015.

Interview

The interview took more two hours. The lady who did my interview was all about Ethical Issue and how to protect the code of conduct. The recruiter asked many questions about my skills.

Interview Questions

• What milestone did you accomplish in your last job that was remarkable and would love to share story. Where do you see yourself in this company? Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I applied and was interviewed for a Senior Business Analyst position with an executive director. I was interviewed again 2 months later for the same position by four people, one of which was an executive director. I received an offer shortly after that for a Business Analyst position, which I accepted. I was later told that the positions were restructured.

Interview Questions

• How will you succeed in this position having no experience with health insurance administration?   Answer Question