Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied in late January and heard back in late February. I had a phone screening interview that took about 15 minutes. I was offered a second interview on the spot with a group of 4 people. They were so receptive and made the interview a breeze. Make sure to prepare fully for the interview. Research the company well and prepare your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What do you know about Kaiser Permanente?
      Has there been any time you had a conflict with you supervisor and how did you fix it?
      What do you want to get out of the internship?
      What are your strength?
      What would your former co-workers say was your weakness?
      What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Typical interview. I had a phone interview and asked me typical personality questions. Then they jumped into my resume. I was hired the same day.

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

no hiring at this time , could be until the next few years especially new grads.

Interview Questions

• how can you help organization improve our care?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interview itself was straightforward, and was conducted with three of the department managers. However, two of the managers in the department had absolutely nothing to do with this particular role. Other than working in close proximity to them, I'm not sure why they were interested in whom was hired.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty direct and relevant to the position. The majority of the interview consisted of discussing my past experience and how it would be applicable to the role and the company.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

This is a great company to work for and many opportunities for growth and to learn more and expand your area of responsibilities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very comfortable process

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

2 Rounds of phone interviews for QA Engineer. First round consists of general testing questions.
    Second round was technical about Java and Agile.
    Then one onsite with QA Lead. It was not that difficult interview.
    Third round was about general testing, behavioral questions, Agile, scrum, tools used for testing.
    Asked about experience from previous company.
    What was most difficult and easiest task?

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Clackamas, OR) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, and two in person interviews. All very standard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none, in fact when I asked about negotiating I was threatened with loosing the offer, this was the first big red flag.

Interview

tour of campus. then 3 interviews back-to-back with 2-3 interviewers each time. powerpoint presentation to be presented during interview in front of all candidates, had about 1 week to prepare prior to interview and must be submitted prior to interview. in the end, everyone was regrouped and asked for feedback on interview process.

Interview Questions

• if you can be an animal or a car, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I was approached by a Vice President because my work was known to that individual. I was asked to apply for the position. I had a two-and-a-half hour interview with a group of people, including my potential boss and potential subordinates (this last part was new to me). The interview was very pleasant and relaxed. People were working from prepared questions, but I certainly had the ability to provide additional, clarifying information, as needed. There were a LOT of questions.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us why we need YOU specifically to do this job. What can you bring to it that absolutely puts you at the top of the list."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

One week after phone interview got the on site interview. There are around 7 people to interview me on-site together and asked both behavior and technical questions.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

submit cv to hr for an initial review. photo interview with department head. face-to-face interview with department team and head

Negotiation

several photo calls with hr on salary and benefits