Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied in late January and heard back in late February. I had a phone screening interview that took about 15 minutes. I was offered a second interview on the spot with a group of 4 people. They were so receptive and made the interview a breeze. Make sure to prepare fully for the interview. Research the company well and prepare your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What do you know about Kaiser Permanente?
      Has there been any time you had a conflict with you supervisor and how did you fix it?
      What do you want to get out of the internship?
      What are your strength?
      What would your former co-workers say was your weakness?
      What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

APPOINTMENT CLERK Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Woodland Hills, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

-Made an appointment to take the required test for positions I applied for. Took the typing one as well, just because.
    -Applied
    -Group Interview: Partnered up and introduced partner and why Kaiser should hire them. Next, randomly select number/question, answer on the spot in front of panel and other candidates. Lastly one on one interviews.

The staff is very friendly, be yourself, relax and smile! They make it easy, just show your confident and pay attention when others are presenting. Just keep applying they will take note of that. Take all required tests even before you hear from them. Bring a snack in your purse, it ran pretty long.. just because there was 36 of us. This was the biggest group they had, so it might not be that amount for all.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went against company policy. What was the situation and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2013.

Interview

First did a phone interview with someone at the corporate office. Then, I went in to the Corona location and took a computer skills test. Did an interview with panel of three people.

Interview Questions

• What do we do here at Kaiser Permanente? Provide Health Care   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

This is a crock how you have to keep going through all these steps just to get to what you want to view for salaries, I am finding your website very annoying.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is not a question but this process   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Denver, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of three people. It was a very relaxed interview. The people were very friendly and laughed alot during the interview. The interview questions were from a list.. and thet wrote your responses on. The interview took about 30 mins.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was interesting. I was asked a lot of situational and behavioral questions. I had to think back to my experiences. I did some research prior to the interview and found that this is Kaiser's typical interview MO to ask situational and behavioral questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fayetteville, GA).

Interview

Fill out the application and if selected you will be asked to do a video interview. If you pass the interview then you'll get an invitation to group interview. The interview start promptly at 9:30. They advertise the position as days but they only give you the option of 10-7 or 11-8

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to reach a goal? Did you reach and how did you reach it?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2017.

Interview

The process was simple; I received a phone screening interview which had basic behavioral-type questions before proceeding onto the second round, this time with an executive who I was to work under should I have gotten the position. These questions were much more open-ended, being focused on my experiences as a student at my university and why I care about healthcare.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you successfully responded to a challenging time at work or in another environment.   Answer Question

Psychological Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Redwood City, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted immediately and scheduled an interview. The process was as expected. I was screened initially by phone, then called in for a in person interview. I was interviewed by three people in a panel.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had a concern or issue with a supervisor and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a large panel process. The panel had an air of arrogance, as they felt Kaiser was a complex place to work and that you had to be a superstar to survive in the organization.

Interview Questions

• What mistakes have you made?   1 Answer
    • We are a very complex organization, how will you maneuver your way around?   Answer Question

Emergency Department Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Leandro, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

They called me by phone to set up an interview. When I went in there were 2 managers interviewing me and asking me very basic clinical questions and personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Name your greatest weakness   1 Answer