Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,135 Interview Reviews

2.9

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Two step interview process. The first is with HR and asks behavioral interview questions, and the second is with the department/hiring manager or a panel. The ask some behavioral questions as well as explains the work and opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a disagreement with someone you worked with and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Denver, CO).

Interview

Answered 5-7 questions via email with recruiter followed by phone interview with recruiter. Email questions included questions about relevant experience and how it would relate to the position. Pushed to know salary history and requirements.

Interview Questions

• Salary history and a few behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Basic questions panel tell me about yourself? How long have you been a nurse?
    What units have you work? Have you had a issue with doctors before? What is good about you? What is your weakness?

Benefits Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Got a call from Kaiser to fill out a questionnaire. The questionnaire was emailed to me and I sent it back same day. Was told I'd hear back within 10 days for an interview. I heard back 1.5 months later requesting an interview. I had forgotten I even applied. I had already accepted a job with another very well known hospital making much more money than Kaiser would ever pay me. I kindly told them to go away. They really need be much faster with recruiting.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Duluth, GA).

Interview

It was an interesting interview I sat across from four people who had papers with scenario type questions to ask me it was a good interview but it wasn't very personal.

Interview Questions

• What current certifications do I hold.   2 Answers

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2017.

Interview

CSRs at the new call center in GA are hired through local staffing agencies. I participated in a group interview of about 25 candidates. Interview process was laid back. The hiring managers tried to get everyone relaxed and have a good time. They start with a trivia round and give out small prizes when someone has a fun fact about Kaiser. Then you partner up for 5 minutes with the candidate sitting next to you. After the five minutes, you stand up and introduce your partner, their work history, and what "excellent customer service" means to your partner. After the introductions, there is a behavioral interview round. The managers ask each person one question. There are 4 possible questions and they rotate. You are asked to keep answers brief. You might also have time to prepare while others are answering their questions. After everyone has answered, the interview is over. They told the results to the staffing agency same day. Really easy and positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should hire you?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time where there was a process or policy you did not agree with, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you did not provide the level of customer service that you would have liked.   Answer Question
    • What does "taking ownership" of a problem mean to you?   Answer Question

Claims Resolution Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Phone interview or shall I say phone conference call with about 8 to 9 people online. I called a little early so I was on the line before my start time however as I was sitting on the line waiting I heard someone one of the interviewers say well its almost time and she ain't on the line so hang up that's when I said hello good morning I've been here just waiting for the exact time they were all shocked that I heard such thing and she said it with an attitude (ghetto) Idk about this one here............

Interview Questions

• The same questions just in different terms and forms   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Was reached out by an expert recruiter through multiple emails to set up phone screening. During phone screening was told I did not qualify for the position rather sending me an email to tell me I did not qualify for the position. Was advised that you must meet the minimum requirements are else your job applications will go into a black hole. There is no room for growth even if I have a Master's degree and zero years of experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an updated resume.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter in HR four weeks after I submitted an online application. The
     recruiter asked if I was still interested in the position. We then set a date and time for the call. The same person called to conduct the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to go through my background.   Answer Question
    • Asked me about specific experience I had in the area I would manage.   Answer Question
    • Given this was a management position, he asked about my leadership style.   Answer Question

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Aurora, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one was a basic screen and the other was a more in depth interview pertaining to my experience and how badly I wanted the internship. They were both about ten minutes long with a few people involved. It was a simple process with some preparation involved. I am very excited to start my internship in a couple of weeks!