Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017
1,116 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2017.

Interview

Initially began with a thirty minute phone screen followed by online coding exercise guided by an interviewer. Was offered for an on-site interview the following week but declined due to other obligations

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the side-projects you mentioned on your resume   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Panel of 3 pharmacy managers, ~ 20 minutes filled with 9-10 situational questions. Several interviews were done in one day. Recruiter called to ask what time I would like to interview at.

Interview Questions

• Discuss one time that you had to deal with a difficult employee.   1 Answer

Performer I Interview

Interview

You have to sign up and be accept to come to an open audition. From there, they would select you to come to a callback at a later day. The callback would last an entire workday. They narrow candidates even further after the callbacks and schedule only certain candidates to come in to interview for the available Performer-Educator position(s).

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inglewood, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Inglewood, CA).

Interview

Interview was group with other people with difference question and with other people altogether to answered each person question. Question and answer to the question my experience to safety patient life.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work with Kaiser   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied in late January and heard back in late February. I had a phone screening interview that took about 15 minutes. I was offered a second interview on the spot with a group of 4 people. They were so receptive and made the interview a breeze. Make sure to prepare fully for the interview. Research the company well and prepare your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What do you know about Kaiser Permanente?
      Has there been any time you had a conflict with you supervisor and how did you fix it?
      What do you want to get out of the internship?
      What are your strength?
      What would your former co-workers say was your weakness?
      What do you like to do for fun?
      Answer Question

Medical Assistant Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Olympia, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming which put me at ease as a student looking to extern at one of their clinics. Explained how the role of medical assistant worked and let me know what they expected of me. Took me on a tour and introduced me to a number of people that I might be seeing as I extern.

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Uncertain of the hiring process. I've been called or e-mailed by them 4 times within the last year about positions I've applied for. Person interviewing me laughed multiple times as if I was telling a joke except I wasn't and was speaking openly and honestly about my experiences and where I am now. I used to think KP was the promise land after so many positive reviews from not only employees but patients within their system. I felt that my interviewer was for lack of better wording unprofessional. She said she would call my most recent supervisor and call me back and never did.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. You understand this isn't full time? You undetstand where the location is in comparison to where you live? Talk about your most recent position and past positions and why you aren't with them any more. Discuss any gaps in employment   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

4 rounds. 1. Resume Submission through website. 2. Pre-Interview Questionaire. 3. Phone Interview. 4. Panel Interview. From first submission to offer, process took about 35 days. Before the in-person panel interview, there is a writing assessment taken on-site. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. From HR to interviewer to office assistant.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself pertaining to your career. How do you deal with ambiguity? Give examples of relevant job experience that pertains to this job.   Answer Question

RN Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with panel. Usual screening interview to find out more about me and why I was interested in the job.
    2nd interview in person with panel. More extensive interview with specific questions to learn more about critical thinking skills, problem solving, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why Kaiser?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you thought outside the box to solve a problem   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a conflict at work and how did you resolve the problem?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you disagreed with a process and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter selects the candidate to submit a pre-questionnaire. The hiring manager reviews it and reaches out to the candidate for next steps. In some cases, the hiring manager may conduct a phone screen interview and the have a panel interview or schedule a panel interview. The next round with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• This caught me by surprise and this was the first questioned someone have asked me.. "How would I go about making a pen?"   Answer Question