Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,210 Interview Reviews

2.9

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Was told to call back and didn't realize that I was having a phone interview that lasted close to an hour.

Make sure you are kind to the recruiter that call you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kaiser?

Who are the kind of people you cant stand to work with?

Did you receive an rewards or accomplished anything?

Describe a time you went above and beyond the call of duty?

How do you deal with complicated people?

What are 5 adjectives a co-worker or boss would say about you?

(you should brush up on your basic skills such as shots placement, infection control) I was tested right away.   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview that was very informative with a person who was very knowledgeable. Explained all aspect of the position. Asked relaxed questions and was very asttentive. Was honest about the qualifications needed. Explained all of the company background.

Interview Questions

• what qualifications did I have that should be considered in decision making?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Group interview that involved introducing your partner to the group. We were all invited back for an individual interview with a panel of three nurse leaders. The overall process was very intimidating and it made me feel as though I was automatically not a good candidate compared to the other people in the group.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you could not give adequate customer service for a patient and what did you do?   Answer Question

RN I New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was in an interview with 2 managers. It wasn't stressful, relaxed environment. They started by introducing themselves and then began with the questions. At the end, the two managers spent time telling me about what the program entailed and what to expect--I really appreciated this.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Duluth, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Went through two interviews, quick preliminary interview and group interview. The group interview was long for no reason. They have you partner up and explain the other person's background experience. Did Nate ask you to questions in a group setting

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you didn't like the policy what did you do and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Licensed Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Three person staring at me and asking me all kind of personal and professional questions. I left the room without a real sense if did well in the interview or just the opposite.

Interview Questions

• What was my most successful case as a Massage Therapist   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was interesting. I was asked a lot of situational and behavioral questions. I had to think back to my experiences. I did some research prior to the interview and found that this is Kaiser's typical interview MO to ask situational and behavioral questions.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Denver, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of three people. It was a very relaxed interview. The people were very friendly and laughed alot during the interview. The interview questions were from a list.. and thet wrote your responses on. The interview took about 30 mins.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The interview process is extremely drawn out for some positions. I applied online for a position, went through a HR phone screen, an hour long phone interview with a manager and direct report, and then a 1.5 hour in-person interview on-site with a skills test.

After the in-person interview, I was told that I would likely have to come in for another interview with a panel of my future co-workers. For a entry/mid-level position, this amount of interviewing seems excessive.

As of today, it has been four months since the first phone interview and I have not heard whether the position is still open, if I am still a candidate, or where I am in the process. Kaiser could do a much better job communicating and streamlining the hiring process in order to keep well-qualified candidates interested.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Easy process. Initial phone interview, then an in-person with a panel of three. The in-person interview as not structured, very laid back, and more of an outline of the job rather than a traditional Q &A.