Kaiser Permanente LVN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente LVN Interview Questions

3.1

LVN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Well it was one on one interview. First, I applied online, then I received an email asking about me and my personality. Then it took awhile before I received a phone call from a recruiter. I followed up 3 weeks later. Then I got a call from the DA for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 Supervisors and the DA. They ask a lot of questions then i wait for their call. Overall it took almost 6 months to get hired. So for any applicants out there... Don't loose hope. You will get a call soon and If not just keep applying trust me I applied so many times.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
  • Tell about a time you went above and beyond   1 Answer
  • What if a patient was not happy about your work what would you do about it.   1 Answer
  • What would your supervisor say about you   1 Answer
  • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
  • If a co-worker say things about you, what would you do?   1 Answer
  • Have had a time where you have a conflict with a manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, Im just grateful I got accepted. It was my dream to work for Kaiser and I would want to stay at my job for a very very long time

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Positive interview experience, three administrators and one nursing student sat in and interviewed me for about half an hour. They made me feel very comfortable, and we're welcoming. I was lucky enough to be referred over by an employee, and I was one of 7 candidates for the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a conflict? And how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Kaiser Permanente?   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Was a group interview with a panel of 3. Made it easier and calmed the nerves. We were pared with a partner and had to interview them and then present to managers why they would be a good candidate for company.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict with a coworker?
      Why do you want to work for this department?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Was just thankful to be hired into my dream company. Was called two days after my interview with the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen was with a recruiter. Received an invitation for face to face interview after 3 weeks. The face to face interview was pretty standard with the usual questions such as tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, what are your strengths and weaknesses, lots of situational questions

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fresno, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

recruitment gave me a l horrible experience. It took 2 years and half to transfer to freno/clovis, from full time to on call positon at Kaiser. I am a 10 years employee with Kaiser permanente.

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and I was asked to complete an online assessment. Then a recruiter called me a week later to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for a bilingual test. After the bilingual test it takes around a week to get a face to face interview, then drug/background test.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult aspect of being an LVN?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied over a year ago and got a random call I was told to take an assessment test in which I did exceptionally well. Then I was scheduled for 2 interviews did really good on both got a call with an offer and now im just waiting on grtting drug tested and background.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right person for this position. What makes you better than anyone else.   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in July 2013.

Interview

Applied a month later received a call for an interview. The interview was very short. There were four people. One of them was very nice and one was very short and to the point. The other two were nice recieved a email letting me know I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went over and above for your job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panorama City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Panorama City, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I had applied a great deal online. While on vacation, just about to enter the Grand Canyon, the recruiter called. She interviewed me over the phone. I have not be called for a face to face interview yet, but I continue to apply and occasionally speak to the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• I see that you worked for us in the past (before I was a nurse), and you left after 3 months.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Mission Viejo, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

I submitted my application online using theirs career website, which was very user-friendly. About a week later, I received a phone call from a recruiter to set up an "interview" at the main recruitment office for my region. I waited about 45 minutes for my so-called interview which lasted less than five minutes. A recruiter asked me for the same information and resume I had submitted online previously (like my availability and what facilities I am willing to commute to) without even looking me in the. I felt like this company treated me like a number and had no interest in me.

After about one month I was asked to interview for an open job at a specific location. I was hesitant to meet with them again but agreed on an appointment after they offered to work around my schedule and assured me that managemnet was eager to meet with me. The MIssion Viejo administration team was amazing. They treated me with repect and made me feel comfortable during the interview (it consisted of a series of clinical skills assessment, questions about previous work experience, and a detailed explanation of the position. I was told I would hear from them by the end e of the week. Two days later, I was offered the position. The staff who assisted me with the hiring process beyond that point was friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a recent difficult situation in the workplace and how you handled it,   Answer Question