Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente LVN Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 2.1K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Beautiful experience! Very relaxing and straight to the point. The interviewer was delightful, did not make me feel anxious in any way. It was very professional, one of the best interviews I've ever been on!

Interview Questions
  • 6 months of experience prior to application
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

Was quick to get a phone call for an interview. Process went smoothly. Felt more of a conversation than interview. Really hit them on spot with skills and competencies. Be yourself, they love personality.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with an upset patient
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

84.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sacramento, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

the process was pretty easy, quick. i appiled online. then got an email to take assessment test, then interview call. I assess and gather as much information as possible about the tasks that need to be done. Using that information i plan to get things done in the most timely and effective way

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Sherman Oaks, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Interview was done with the registry over the phone for the per diem position . The agents will work with you to make sure you have all the documentations and certifications you have on hand before you can start your shift.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your past experience as LVN. Tell us about your most stressful day at work and how did you cope with it. Please tell us how will you give injection to those patient who are scare of needle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was a group interview, more or less consist of 24 applicants. alphabetical order and the one sitting next to you is your partner. you need to present your partners name, work and why is she a good candidate to be employed at Kaiser. Final question you will pick a number at the board and you will answer the question. Will wait for the call or email if you were hired or not after 2 weeks of interview.

Interview Questions
  • what does providing exceptional customer service mean to you?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in Dec 2018

Interview

5 person panel interview. Round robin questions. 30 min interview with in depth description of position and complete list of requirements. Included in panel was clinic manager, one of the clinic doctors, admin manager and nurse manager. Pleasant experience with time to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a coworker kept leaving their work unfinished?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Carson, CA)

Interview

Group panel interview. They asked about 6 questions each. It was straight to the point they made it very fun. They wrote our answers down as we answered the questions. Entire process took 2 weeks from apply to getting the interview. Got the job offer the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Orange, CA) in Jul 2018

Interview

The first step was to do a group interview, and you are to present your partner and why they should be hired. You are then in the group interview asked situational questions that you are asked to answer. If you are selected for the 1:1 interview it was more what would you do if?.... They give you situations and you are to answer them accordingly. It was definitely not what I was expecting, but I should of anticipated the questions. So review your clinical skills and every step to do everything. Know your levels, rights, and effects of medications. They called about 5/6 days after the 1:1 and offered the job. You are required to complete a drug test in a certain time frame.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How do you remove a catheter? What are the steps to starting an IV. What are the adverse effects of ..... What would you do if you saw your superior doing something they shouldn't? How do you handle conflict in a work situation?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA)

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday got a call on Thursday of the same week and interviewed Friday.Got offered the positions within an hour of leaving the interview. Took me at least 5 years to get a call back..Just be patient :)

Interview Questions
  • What do you like the least about your current job?
  • What do you like the most about your current job?
  • Why do you want to work for KP?
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2017

Interview

Was told to call back and didn't realize that I was having a phone interview that lasted close to an hour. Make sure you are kind to the recruiter that call you.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Kaiser? Who are the kind of people you cant stand to work with? Did you receive an rewards or accomplished anything? Describe a time you went above and beyond the call of duty? How do you deal with complicated people? What are 5 adjectives a co-worker or boss would say about you? (you should brush up on your basic skills such as shots placement, infection control) I was tested right away.
10 people found this interview helpful