Kaiser Permanente LVN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday got a call on Thursday of the same week and interviewed Friday.Got offered the positions within an hour of leaving the interview. Took me at least 5 years to get a call back..Just be patient :)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Was told to call back and didn't realize that I was having a phone interview that lasted close to an hour.

Make sure you are kind to the recruiter that call you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kaiser?

Who are the kind of people you cant stand to work with?

Did you receive an rewards or accomplished anything?

Describe a time you went above and beyond the call of duty?

How do you deal with complicated people?

What are 5 adjectives a co-worker or boss would say about you?

(you should brush up on your basic skills such as shots placement, infection control) I was tested right away.   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Well it was one on one interview. First, I applied online, then I received an email asking about me and my personality. Then it took awhile before I received a phone call from a recruiter. I followed up 3 weeks later. Then I got a call from the DA for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 Supervisors and the DA. They ask a lot of questions then i wait for their call. Overall it took almost 6 months to get hired. So for any applicants out there... Don't loose hope. You will get a call soon and If not just keep applying trust me I applied so many times.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Tell about a time you went above and beyond   1 Answer
    • What if a patient was not happy about your work what would you do about it.   1 Answer
    • What would your supervisor say about you   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • If a co-worker say things about you, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • Have had a time where you have a conflict with a manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, Im just grateful I got accepted. It was my dream to work for Kaiser and I would want to stay at my job for a very very long time

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Positive interview experience, three administrators and one nursing student sat in and interviewed me for about half an hour. They made me feel very comfortable, and we're welcoming. I was lucky enough to be referred over by an employee, and I was one of 7 candidates for the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a conflict? And how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Kaiser Permanente?   2 Answers

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Was a group interview with a panel of 3. Made it easier and calmed the nerves. We were pared with a partner and had to interview them and then present to managers why they would be a good candidate for company.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict with a coworker?
      Why do you want to work for this department?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Was just thankful to be hired into my dream company. Was called two days after my interview with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Why should we hire you? You must have a solid work history, no work gaps. Include all schooling and times attended in work history.Group interview was different and easier than one on one. Recruiters explain process to you step by step

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen was with a recruiter. Received an invitation for face to face interview after 3 weeks. The face to face interview was pretty standard with the usual questions such as tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, what are your strengths and weaknesses, lots of situational questions

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fresno, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

recruitment gave me a l horrible experience. It took 2 years and half to transfer to freno/clovis, from full time to on call positon at Kaiser. I am a 10 years employee with Kaiser permanente.

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and I was asked to complete an online assessment. Then a recruiter called me a week later to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for a bilingual test. After the bilingual test it takes around a week to get a face to face interview, then drug/background test.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult aspect of being an LVN?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied over a year ago and got a random call I was told to take an assessment test in which I did exceptionally well. Then I was scheduled for 2 interviews did really good on both got a call with an offer and now im just waiting on grtting drug tested and background.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right person for this position. What makes you better than anyone else.   1 Answer