Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

3.1

Benefits Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Got a call from Kaiser to fill out a questionnaire. The questionnaire was emailed to me and I sent it back same day. Was told I'd hear back within 10 days for an interview. I heard back 1.5 months later requesting an interview. I had forgotten I even applied. I had already accepted a job with another very well known hospital making much more money than Kaiser would ever pay me. I kindly told them to go away. They really need be much faster with recruiting.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

4 rounds. 1. Resume Submission through website. 2. Pre-Interview Questionaire. 3. Phone Interview. 4. Panel Interview. From first submission to offer, process took about 35 days. Before the in-person panel interview, there is a writing assessment taken on-site. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. From HR to interviewer to office assistant.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself pertaining to your career. How do you deal with ambiguity? Give examples of relevant job experience that pertains to this job.   Answer Question

Masters Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

1 phone call interview that lasted 90 minutes. It was three short interviews with groups members from the team. The first 30 minutes was with three people and they asked the basic questions, tell me about yourself, why Kaiser and about the position. The second and third interview was about the same format and questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Kaiser?
      Why this position?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Answer Question

Clinical Sodial Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

IUpon arriving at the clinic after completing a long worksheet they told me ,,you had to be bilingual which I hadn't noticed in their ad. I had to wait at least an hour. The people were not particularly polite.

APPOINTMENT CLERK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

There were about 20 applicants and three managers in a room. They asked us to introduce our partner (another applicant). And we had to each answer random question in front of everybody.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was over the phone, brief but to the point. They answered all my questions throughly. They wanted to know what type of patients I had seen in the past, and if it included post op.

Interview Questions

• What type of splints can you make?   1 Answer

Ward Clerk Transcriber Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

A recruiter contacts you first
    A recruiter forwards your application
    Manager contacts you
    A manager sets up your interview
    Some people get hired same day
    Some wait a week at the most

Interview Questions

• How are you with computers?
      How do you handle fast and busy situations that can be stressful ?
      I got somewhat lucky I gave a brief introduction about my years of experience how I am with computers, employees, and handling emergency rooms.
      1 Answer

OR Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I have always wanted to work for Kaiser. I finally was called to interview. I was interviewed by six people. They made me feel extremely uncomfortable. They were not welcoming at all. I have been a nurse in the operating room for eighteen years and have specialized in open heart surgery. They never even asked me a question about surgery. After that interview, I realized that Kaiser isn't somewhere I want to work.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing to you in your home life?   Answer Question

Case Coordination Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I responded to an email and submitted my resume and was called right away by the agency and was told about the position available with Kaiser Permanente and that I would be called shortly for a phone interview. It was relatively quick. They asked about my previous positions, what I did there and for how long and what were my reasons for leaving. They were more interested in the kind of personality I had to see if I would be a good match for the company. As soon I hung up I was called by the temp agency and was told the job was mine.

Interview Questions

• I disclosed to the person interviewing me who would later be my supervisor that I left one position because I did not like the work environment. He asked me to elaborate on that and describe the specific work environment that I did not like and why I felt that way.   1 Answer

Financial Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Referred by 3 internal employees. Contacted by hiring manager to apply. Then contacted by HR. HR phone interview included behavioral questions (skills, working with others, why I wanted to join KP, etc.). Next in person interview with hiring manager that included analytical questions tied to background/ work experience. Second in person with CFO for final approval. Offer emailed one week later by HR. Total process took 2 months from first contact to offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your top skills that you bring to this position
      Q: Tell me a time you worked in a team and things did not go as planned
      Q: Tell me a time you failed
      Q: Why do you want to work here?
      Q: Short case question (explain your logic and thinking process)
      Answer Question