Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied on a Monday, got an email to do a "career snapshot". Did that and emailed, then was called the next day to set up a phone interview. Had the phone interview that Thursday. Was told "don't expect to go further because you don't have as much experience as your competition". Then was called on Monday for an interview that Wednesday. In person interview was a panel of 5 people asking basic managerial experience questions. When I left they told me they would call all applicants by the end of the next week. I still have not received a call.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you have done in your career that you wish you could do over? What are your greatest Strengths/Weaknesses? How would you describe your Managerial Style? ETC   Answer Question

Benefits Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Got a call from Kaiser to fill out a questionnaire. The questionnaire was emailed to me and I sent it back same day. Was told I'd hear back within 10 days for an interview. I heard back 1.5 months later requesting an interview. I had forgotten I even applied. I had already accepted a job with another very well known hospital making much more money than Kaiser would ever pay me. I kindly told them to go away. They really need be much faster with recruiting.

Commuincations Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

From initially applying to accepting job offer took about 1.5 months. I had a brief interview over the phone, followed by 2 in-person interviews. Interview questions were fair enough to answer.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

4 rounds. 1. Resume Submission through website. 2. Pre-Interview Questionaire. 3. Phone Interview. 4. Panel Interview. From first submission to offer, process took about 35 days. Before the in-person panel interview, there is a writing assessment taken on-site. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. From HR to interviewer to office assistant.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself pertaining to your career. How do you deal with ambiguity? Give examples of relevant job experience that pertains to this job.   Answer Question

Masters Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

1 phone call interview that lasted 90 minutes. It was three short interviews with groups members from the team. The first 30 minutes was with three people and they asked the basic questions, tell me about yourself, why Kaiser and about the position. The second and third interview was about the same format and questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Kaiser?
      Why this position?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Ask specific question on the resume about my experiences   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied in February, received email from recruiter in late March, completed required questionnaire, phone screen with recruiter then on site interview panel with hiring department. Waited a little over 4 weeks for formal offer, but it was well worth the wait.

NP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I saw the position online, filled out the application and waited a few days for first contact. Got a phone call first on my availability and general fit. A date for face to face interview set I was given an offer after 2 weeks and the Long process due to credentialing started. My start date 3 months from offer date.

Interview Questions

• How your typical job day goes in your current job   1 Answer

Clinical Sodial Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

IUpon arriving at the clinic after completing a long worksheet they told me ,,you had to be bilingual which I hadn't noticed in their ad. I had to wait at least an hour. The people were not particularly polite.

APPOINTMENT CLERK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

There were about 20 applicants and three managers in a room. They asked us to introduce our partner (another applicant). And we had to each answer random question in front of everybody.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was over the phone, brief but to the point. They answered all my questions throughly. They wanted to know what type of patients I had seen in the past, and if it included post op.

Interview Questions

• What type of splints can you make?   1 Answer