Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated May 28, 2017

Benefits Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Got a call from Kaiser to fill out a questionnaire. The questionnaire was emailed to me and I sent it back same day. Was told I'd hear back within 10 days for an interview. I heard back 1.5 months later requesting an interview. I had forgotten I even applied. I had already accepted a job with another very well known hospital making much more money than Kaiser would ever pay me. I kindly told them to go away. They really need be much faster with recruiting.

Regulatory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Walked into a small room with one director and another employee. The room was very friendly and the interviewers were smiling. They had a sheet in front of them with interview questions to ask me. I answered the questions as they were asked of me and answered some questions ahead of time based on some of the answers to previous questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you were in a position of leadership and what was the outcome. What did your colleagues think of you and your role during the experience?   1 Answer

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inglewood, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Inglewood, CA).

Interview

Interview was group with other people with difference question and with other people altogether to answered each person question. Question and answer to the question my experience to safety patient life.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work with Kaiser   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

4 rounds. 1. Resume Submission through website. 2. Pre-Interview Questionaire. 3. Phone Interview. 4. Panel Interview. From first submission to offer, process took about 35 days. Before the in-person panel interview, there is a writing assessment taken on-site. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. From HR to interviewer to office assistant.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself pertaining to your career. How do you deal with ambiguity? Give examples of relevant job experience that pertains to this job.   Answer Question

Bilingual Appointment Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I applied online. I got an email from a recruiter 4 business days later instructing me to go to their HR building to take 4 assessments. I had to pass all 4 in order to be considered for the position. After I was done with the test the receptionist at the HR facility told me right away my results. She told me since I passed my recruiter will contact me in a few days to set up an appointment for my bilingual assessment. The recruiter contacted me 2 weeks later with the time and dates to come in for the assessment. I didn't get my test results until 3 business days later stating that I passed. About 1 week later a recruiter contacted me going over my resume and test results. She told me she will forward my stuff to the hiring manager and they will set me up for an interview. It's been 2 weeks going on 3 weeks and I have not heard from anyone. I even emailed the recruiter to check on my application and got no response. This whole process from beginning to end took about 2 months.

Masters Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

1 phone call interview that lasted 90 minutes. It was three short interviews with groups members from the team. The first 30 minutes was with three people and they asked the basic questions, tell me about yourself, why Kaiser and about the position. The second and third interview was about the same format and questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Kaiser?
      Why this position?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied in February, received email from recruiter in late March, completed required questionnaire, phone screen with recruiter then on site interview panel with hiring department. Waited a little over 4 weeks for formal offer, but it was well worth the wait.

Senior Reimbursement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for the job on January 9, 2017 and received an email from the hiring manager on January 11th for a 60-minute phone interview. I was offered several time slots, but I chose the last time/date to get a better feel of what my competition was like. The interview lasted about 1 1/2 hours and the questions were pretty straightforward. The hiring manager was pretty friendly, and she said she would be in contact with me to schedule a panel interview within the week. I will update this thread if I hear back from them. I also mentioned that I had one other SOLID offer on the table.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking to leave my current position?   Answer Question
    • What reports I was directly responsible for, and their frequency?   Answer Question
    • My ideal work environment/setting and preferred management style?   Answer Question

Clinical Sodial Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

IUpon arriving at the clinic after completing a long worksheet they told me ,,you had to be bilingual which I hadn't noticed in their ad. I had to wait at least an hour. The people were not particularly polite.

Contract and Grant Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

First there was a panel telephone conference, then an inperson panel interview. Final decision took quite some time as did the paperwork, health screen, etc. But the compensation plan made the delays worth it.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle (this particular impossible situation)? Several 'how would you handle..." questions. This is still done today, to see if a particular individual #1 has the appropriate knowledge to work in our field, but also to see how they will fit in. We are very much a team and need to function that way.   1 Answer