Kaiser Permanente Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I was able to connect with a campus recruiter from a target school. My resume was able to be reviewed by hiring managers and had various phone interviews. Why would you be a great fit, why Kaiser, past experiences, teamwork, how to make change in a big company. Interns have various weekly activities and guest speakers. Great managers and place to work at.

Interview Questions

• I'm not sure there was, it was a conversation and talking about past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The process was long, mainly due to travel schedules, but stretched over nearly 2 months. I had almost four interviews, including 2 phone, 2 person and had a mock assignment. HR/Recruiters were helpful and responsive. However, received little feedback about final decision.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard, nothing difficult or out of the blue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Burbank, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

After my resume got selected, I had an initial phone screening from the HR department asking behavioral questions. After that, I had another interview appointment with the marketing manager about experience in the field or other relevant experience. The manager also asked several behavioral questions that are more relevant to the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest work you've had and how did you tackle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

The screening process that HR does is a joke. Most hiring managers have to skirt around the system and post their own since the best and right candidates rarely get filtered to the manager. As a result, it takes forever to be seen and interviewed. They tend to have everyone and their brother interview the person and then leave them hanging

Interview Questions

• Not a difficult question perse but rather a really good and insightful one. 'What would make you leave this role?"   Answer Question