Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in McLean, VA | Glassdoor

Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in McLean, VA

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (McLean, VA).

Interview

Met with 2 people after initial phone interview. Entire process took 6 weeks. I was recruited by a former colleague worker. When u got the job I was the only one hired for full time.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle it if a person was not helping another person with work load.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (McLean, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

My supervisor who interviewed me was very nice, genuine, and can easily take away all the anxiety of an interview. She gave me an opportunity because she looked beyond who I was on paper and saw who I could be as a part of a team. The questions were on a packet of paper and they were chosen at random. I did not have to answer the entire packet. It lasted about an hour and most of it were pertaining to patient interactions and how we would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you did that was above and beyond your job description?   Answer Question