Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kaiser Permanente Member Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 2.1K interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Basic interview process, in person and over zoom. Three part interview with supervisor with manager and team lead. Business casual attire. Basic competency tests and quizzes to complete to advance to next steps

Interview Questions
  • What have you done with a disgruntled caller
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2017

Interview

The interview for this position wlwas a group interview that included about 45-50 people. There were 3 sections with about 15 people per section answer interview questions aloud with the hiring manager for that table. There were 3 hiring managers. Really nice and down to earth people that made it comfortable for us. Not too much pressure. However the answers had to be preofessional in nature and well versed.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time that you did not agree with company policy?

What people are saying about Kaiser Permanente

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

132.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kaiser Permanente~19466
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Kaiser Permanente? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kaiser Permanente employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Tukwila, WA) in Jul 2017

Interview

Group interview that included and introduction, team questions and communication. Included Director, Manager and Supervisor of the department. They were all very welcoming and approachable. The board room was very comfortable as well as the break facility.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had no management to provide you with an answer and how did you handle it.

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Corona, CA) in Jun 2016

Interview

First you take a test online that will screen some people out. Next you will get a phone call and will be asked to come in for a group interview. After the group interview, they will eliminate some and give a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions
  • How did you react when you received feedback you did not agree with?

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Interview process was good. Took a long time to get a interview, but the group was nice. I faxed my resume directly to human resources and tested in person as well as applied in person.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle a aggressive person over the phone
14 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2014

Interview

Very detailed. Background check by 3rd party. Panel interview by 2 supervisors and 2 leads, 1 member service rep. Very tough questions.Be prepared to asked many questions about realtime situations.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Interview with 2 team managers...We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you fell you didn't perform as well as you could have.. name a time when you didn't appreciate managers feedback

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Santa Clara, CA) in Dec 2013

Interview

This was a Kaiser position offered through a recruiting company. The interview was done completely through Kaiser. It was a group type interview and there were multiple rounds of questioning. There were 3 Directors there asking us various questions. People were sent home after each round, so you knew right away if you weren't chosen. We were told at the end whether we were picked for the position or not.

Interview Questions
  • What were some types of organization skills you applied at your last job?

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Denver, CO) in May 2013

Interview

Extensive application and testing procedure leading up to group interviews. All impersonal and based on performance, as it should be.

Interview Questions
  • How would you define "Taking Ownership" of a telephone call as a Kaiser Permanente Employee.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012

Interview

The interview was un-intimidating, very nice people, friendly, and made it a very comfortable atmosphere to be in. I would recommend studying for the position ahead of time in order to sound knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
  • tell about a time that you had to deal with an irate customer.
  • why do you believe that you are the best fit for the position.
1 person found this interview helpful